Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share with a small upgrade/cosmetic touch I just had done. I am aiming at getting some of the other grey parts on the back powdercoated black as well but for now I'm ballin on a budget.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Nice... I am thinking of doing the same for the front and rear... where and how much if you dont mind?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The front cost me $80. I have no idea if that is a good price or not but that was by one of the better known businesses(Maas Brothers) here in the bay area. I want to get the whole shaft casing done as well but you have to tear the whole thing down and I am not sure I am up for that.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I hear you on that... think that I am just going to paint the rear shaft cover flat black since I have had the wheels powder coated flat black... trying to get everything shiny toward the engine.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm gonna try and keep the parts matching the frame and swingarm. Hopefully next month I'll do the rest of the parts that I want. $OT$ where are you?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks good. I done the same thing on my 96 Shadow ACE 1100. I also powdercoated the mastercylinder and the clutch perch on the bars, then added chrome aftermarket mirrors and chrome levers which dressed up the bars real nice. Just a thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts