Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang,
Looking for ideas and options for front signals. Just finished up doing the stock tail light mod by adding amber led in housing, works great looks alot smoother. ( oh yeah anyone found any good looking options for filling up stock rear signal holes in fender) Now to the fronts, was kinda looking at maybe signal mirrors??? Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Something like this works pretty good to fill the rear holes. Nylon push rivets from Lowes. I got the MFR tail light and he put something similar in there.

For the front, I think turn signals in the mirrors is your cleanest and safest choice.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Yeah signal mirrors are pretty clean. But the DIY front LED signal lights looks like such a fun project! I actually had all the items ready to order when I realized for the same price I could get an entire LED lighting kit from LEDglow and I went with that instead (Especially with the 10% discount code). Just seems like a bigger change to the bike for the buck.

The signals in the end of the grips is a COOL option but I have yet to find a set of grips I like which features that. Just a suggestion! you might find a set you like!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
That's awesome nukes! Great find!!

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Hey Gang,
Looking for ideas and options for front signals. Just finished up doing the stock tail light mod by adding amber led in housing, works great looks alot smoother. ( oh yeah anyone found any good looking options for filling up stock rear signal holes in fender) Now to the fronts, was kinda looking at maybe signal mirrors??? Thanks in advance for any input.
RAW was coming up with the Fat Tube Fork kit that had built in LED signal, thats one way to go and look clean might be for 8 degree trees at the moment

MFR was working I think on the same thing, good luck

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Stand by for a raw design 45 mm clamp. Coming soon to a fury near you
Awesome, i was looking at these awhile ago but they didnt offer 45mm ones, i will def be getting these when they come out. ! especially if they offer black ones ! hint hint

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I'm going with these..Tear Drop LED Mirror Set - Chrome Glow great looking mirrors and can get rid of the pops, my only concern is if i just need to connect the wiring from the current signals
Think those are the same ones Demon's Cycle has for $119.00 I just put them on my bike look great but can't see anything behind you not enough vertical adjustment to mirror. You will also need metric adapters if going this route.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Fury forks are 45mm I don't' think they make them in 45mm yet that's why I want the LED signal mirrors
Since RAW may be building these in 45mm, you can wait on those... Otherwise take the 49mm and just add some extra double stick on the inside and it will work just fine, we have had other members do this with these particular turn sigs and it worked out great. Just an FYI.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Since RAW may be building these in 45mm, you can wait on those... Otherwise take the 49mm and just add some extra double stick on the inside and it will work just fine, we have had other members do this with these particular turn sigs and it worked out great. Just an FYI.
Hmmm... I did a search on the size of the forks some weeks ago and in the thread it was communicated the size was 41mm... Does the honda manual state the actual size? I wasn't planning on getting the ones with the casing but I'll wait for raw to unvail theirs I just hope they are WAY cheaper then the chromeglows...

Hope your reading this RAW ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts