Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there currently or is anyone working on a front spoiler that runs the full length of the radiator shroud? Im wantin one real bad but as much as i try i cant get used to the honda "clip on" front spoiler i just cant do it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
clip on or not, i like mine....especially the leds in it....looks good at night. low and mean is working on one, but i dont know if it will run all the way up the radiator or not

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I am not sure if Low an Means spoiler is ready for production yet and its not much of a difference to the current one now available and I don't believe it will have the light kit in it. It was hard to believe the cost of that little spoiler when you add in the light kit and it was also hard for me to pull the trigger but its on and it does looks good. Even my wife was smart enough question the worth and the value cost of the spoiler with a few added smart ass comments of her own to me upon its arrival. I told it was nothing and if she thought that spoiler was a rip off just wait to the UPS shows up with the rest of my porkings!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I am not sure if Low an Means spoiler is ready for production yet and its not much of a difference to the current one now available and I don't believe it will have the light kit in it. It was hard to believe the cost of that little spoiler when you add in the light kit and it was also hard for me to pull the trigger but its on and it does looks good. Even my wife was smart enough question the worth and the value cost of the spoiler with a few added smart ass comments of her own to me upon its arrival. I told it was nothing and if she thought that spoiler was a rip off just wait to the UPS shows up with the rest of my porkings!!
lol, I know what u mean Dave,,crazy that little thing cost that much,,lol then i bought the Vector seats yesterday and dropped another 6,,lmao,,go figure,,im paying in cash so she doesnt ask,,lmao:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Is there currently or is anyone working on a front spoiler that runs the full length of the radiator shroud? Im wantin one real bad but as much as i try i cant get used to the honda "clip on" front spoiler i just cant do it.

I just picked up my spoiler today, and when i opened the box there was a lot of hardware,,looked at the instructions and what I have to take off isnt clipping anything on,,I got mine from Honda, so Im not sure what you meant by clip on spoiler? Is there another spoiler honda offered. I got the one that bolts onto the back side of the foot peg brackets. :confused:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just picked up my spoiler today, and when i opened the box there was a lot of hardware,,looked at the instructions and what I have to take off isnt clipping anything on,,I got mine from Honda, so Im not sure what you meant by clip on spoiler? Is there another spoiler honda offered. I got the one that bolts onto the back side of the foot peg brackets. :confused:
No theres only 1 from Honda. I wasnt knockin the spoiler by any means. I bought one put it on and took it right off. I just dont like the way it just jets out of the front of the bike. weve seen aftermarket grills and im kinda surprised no one has incorperated a spoiler yet. Im looking for one that contours to the frame the curves outward. Kind of like this.

·
Registered
773 Posts
We are working on one...

Yeah, we (Low and Mean) have been slowly working on one, but it's still in development. It's going to look similar to the one we make for the Mean Streak. First we will finish our smaller version for the Honda Fury, then the larger Radiator cover will follow. Here's a link to the images LowandMean: Chin Radiator Shroud scoop for Kawasaki Mean Streak

LM
Low and Mean

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
No theres only 1 from Honda. I wasnt knockin the spoiler by any means. I bought one put it on and took it right off. I just dont like the way it just jets out of the front of the bike. weve seen aftermarket grills and im kinda surprised no one has incorperated a spoiler yet. Im looking for one that contours to the frame the curves outward. Kind of like this.
Its all Kewl my friend,,I didnt take it wrong,,I was confused alittle but not at all Critical of what u said:D:D, That bike you show doesnt have a radiator, im assuming thats why it hasnt been done to the Fury yet,,hate for it to get any hotter then it is,,lmao,,:D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its all Kewl my friend,,I didnt take it wrong,,I was confused alittle but not at all Critical of what u said:D:D, That bike you show doesnt have a radiator, im assuming thats why it hasnt been done to the Fury yet,,hate for it to get any hotter then it is,,lmao,,:D
yea i couldnt find a pick of a bike with a radiator. I guess some motorcycle manufactures think traffic is some sort of urban myth:D. my buddy just sold a harley thing and he got a 2000 Shadow ACE. His bike has a radiator and he got it with a full length shroud and spoiler. it really sets the front of the bike off and now im jealous.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Putting my spoiler on after lunch today,,I want to see what it looks like,,If Low and Mean does a nice full spoiler Ill change it up,,plus my Irate grill should be here today too,,my bike is looking better each day,,I picked it up at 10am with my rims so im excited.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Putting my spoiler on after lunch today,,I want to see what it looks like,,If Low and Mean does a nice full spoiler Ill change it up,,plus my Irate grill should be here today too,,my bike is looking better each day,,I picked it up at 10am with my rims so im excited.
Awsome...! Can't wait till Irate makes that Tribal grill so I can join you.. :D The spoiler looks decent from Honda, so hopefully L&M comes through...

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Awsome...! Can't wait till Irate makes that Tribal grill so I can join you.. :D The spoiler looks decent from Honda, so hopefully L&M comes through...
Red can u do me a favor now that my rims are on,,give me an honest opinion of how it looks,,pics are in my album folder on my profile,,thanks man,,my seats should be here tommorrow thanks to you,,:D:D:D I got the vector design

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Red can u do me a favor now that my rims are on,,give me an honest opinion of how it looks,,pics are in my album folder on my profile,,thanks man,,my seats should be here tomorrow thanks to you,,:D:D:D I got the vector design
Awesome... Yea, I actually had mine re-fabricated by C&C for only 300$... but, I was also looking at that vector design and definitely liked it...!

P.S.

Looked at the new pics, looks awesome with those rims on there bro! IMO, the decals look a lot better now that you have taken the pics from an expanded view! Probably was the distance in which you took the pic which made it seem too small... But, I am also looking at it from a different angle - I bet that it looks way better in person! Like the decal on the front fender too... Looks like you ran over a flag and it got spat out the back and stuck there... :D

P.P.S. Oh... what are your reflectors still doing on :p

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Awesome... Yea, I actually had mine re-fabricated by C&C for only 300$... but, I was also looking at that vector design and definitely liked it...!

P.S.

Looked at the new pics, looks awesome with those rims on there bro! IMO, the decals look a lot better now that you have taken the pics from an expanded view! Probably was the distance in which you took the pic which made it seem too small... But, I am also looking at it from a different angle - I bet that it looks way better in person! Like the decal on the front fender too... Looks like you ran over a flag and it got spat out the back and stuck there... :D

P.P.S. Oh... what are your reflectors still doing on :p

lol thanks ,,appreciate the nice comments, means alot,,lol I havent gotten that far as far as the reflectors,,hehehhe,,crap look what I did in a week,,:D:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.