Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone had any luck finding p-clams or anything to mount some bullet front turns signals? I got some bullet rear turn signals on and they look great, but Kuryakyn says they don't make 45mm p-clams that will fit the Fury forks.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a solution for now.

I got a solution for now. Texas does not require turn signals so I just removed them. Looks great, so I may leave them off even if someone comes up with 45mm brackets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blinkers

I bought aet of front and rear blinkers off ebay from China. They were listed as fitting the fury. They didn't I took the band saw cut out a little more plastic from inside. Now they fit and look awesome. Chrome housing clear lense and the light are amber LED. Oh and they were like 35 bucks for all 4. The backs didn't fit perfect however no one will notice the little gap.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I bought aet of front and rear blinkers off ebay from China. They were listed as fitting the fury. They didn't I took the band saw cut out a little more plastic from inside. Now they fit and look awesome. Chrome housing clear lense and the light are amber LED. Oh and they were like 35 bucks for all 4. The backs didn't fit perfect however no one will notice the little gap.
Could you show us some pictures?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Check out...phatpartsoutlet.com

down center of screen

·
Registered
334 Posts
Check out lazerstarlights.com They might have what you want.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I mounted my blinkers off my headlight mounting bracket

Please disregard the wire hanging there I was too impatient and had to take a pic and send it to my brother to show off :D before the install was finished

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I mounted my blinkers off my headlight mounting bracket

Please disregard the wire hanging there I was too impatient and had to take a pic and send it to my brother to show off :D before the install was finished
I did the exact same thing with the exact same lights, after reading Bears post about them. They cost like $13 and are pretty bright. I had Custom Dynamics Tru-Wrapz before that, and I liked them, but the damn things were always coming off (the 3m tape didn't come off the forks, but the lights kept coming off the tape). I finally got mad and yanked them off.
If you go this route, one thing to be aware of....the headlight bracket is a bear to drill through, even with a vice, and it would be easy to bend it out of shape while drilling if you're not careful.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am sorry I do not recall but I will be doing my brothers bike soon so when I do I will post the colours on here

1 - 19 of 19 Posts