Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for exhaust options, and the FSD 3D 2 into 1 looks Bad Ass!
To those of you who have riden with this exhaust are you still happy?
Any feedback at all would help greatly. I have read some posts about location burning your leg? Also low backpressure causing backfire even with fuel controler?
Thanks in advance for any input:)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah a bunch of threads about FSDs, and exhaust in general, if you do the advanced search. If you wear shorts, yeah you'll get burned. If you wear jeans it'll just be a little hot but not scolding. They look and sound great. I'd suggest them or MFRs. Look em up.:D

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
i still like mine...im 5'2" and im get getting burned...it does get alittle warm....but it worth it...u just have to find the riding stop that is set for you

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've had my FSD Bi-polar since last summer and they are awesome. They are unique and have an aggressive low tone. I'm 5'9" and they don't burn my legs at all but I don't wear shorts while riding. I'm not using a fuel and it will occassionally backfire if I let off full throttle quickly. Frank and his sales staff were very easy to work with.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
But if you choose to read further, I love mine they are some sick pipes! They sound incredible, Every one drawls all over them...lol. I've have research and have Looked at almost every pipe made for the Fury. And I gotta say they are not the most discreet or practical pipe one the market, But if thats what your looking for, buy a set of Cobra's. JM2C LMFOA!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love mine, they sound great, a little warm with jeans on. Mine only backfired after letting off the throttle too quick.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I like mine. I don't notice the attention they are actually so loud I barely notice much of anything but people get out of my way a lot now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts