Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I had this post up earlier today and it appears it has been deleted or something. I don't understand why it was as I never got a notification or a message. So .. here it is again. .

FSD exhaust that looking for $400 (SOLD)

Cobra Fi2000R fuel commander $150

As stated before I'll be more than happy to work with whoever is interested with phone number exchange and purchase through paypal for security.

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's dusty because it's been sitting on top a shelf in the garage for 2 years. I can send you more detailed pictures or clean it and send ya pics if you're interested. Second picture shows some slight discoloration just due to normal usage. No scratches or dents. Any other questions let me know!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Please sell me that exhaust I’ll pay top $
Why not contact STG or Nate @ SLK Customs? They can make you the identical exhaust....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Aloha crash hope you safe and all is well at this crazy time I appreciate you taking the time to respond I did reach out and unfortunately they both in the prowess of filling back orders and won’t be taking new orders for at least 60 days I just wanna but somthing on the spot cash + shipping

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Aloha crash hope you safe and all is well at this crazy time I appreciate you taking the time to respond I did reach out and unfortunately they both in the prowess of filling back orders and won’t be taking new orders for at least 60 days I just wanna but somthing on the spot cash + shipping
Yeah they are always a pretty long wait for exhausts. Even before this "pandemic" I waited 8 weeks for my SLK Atomics.

·
Registered
107 Posts
too long for me brother . I don’t have enough patience to wait that long or even a week .. just waiting on 3 day shipping drives me crazy

·
Registered
524 Posts
Guys, I bought this exhaust and it is currently mounted while I evaluate whether I prefer these or my own custom design. I am probably going to stick with my design but I want to test it out for about a week. I will chime in in a few days. They sound good and sure are pretty but I have become used to my own design so it is likely that I will put the FSD up for sale soon. Until then, here are a couple pics.

What I like-
Deep sound
looks so slick
Chrome is such a good look (my design is stainless)
They really do look great with my other mods.

20200517_002444.jpg 20200516_232000.jpg 20200516_231953.jpg

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts