Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of the limited aftermarket exhaust options for your Honda Fury, Stateline, Sabre, Interstate and VTX 1300? Have the desire for a dual hotrod look? Looking for that sound that sets you apart from everyone? If so, FSD Exhausts has the solution!

FSD Exhausts proudly announces the addition of a new production line exhaust! The 3D Dual Hot Rod with FSD Exhaust’s signature stepped heat shields in all chrome. This exhaust fits the Honda Fury, Stateline, Sabre, Interstate, and VTX 1300.

We are finalizing our R&D and will soon be taking pre-sale orders on the first production run of the new 3D Dual Hot Rod exhausts exclusively to forum members! FSD Exhausts will be providing ETA and pricing in a follow-up post.

Here is a glimpse of FSD Exhausts new 3D Dual Hot Rod.

Video / Sound Clip
https://youtu.be/kZ9AGx5IwOw
https://youtu.be/q-qGb8Ezj8o

Thanks and we hope you enjoy FSD Exhaust’s 3D Dual Hot Rod!

Pictures

DualHotrodTop1.jpg DualHotrodTop2.jpg DualHotrodLast1.jpg DualHotrodMiddle1.jpg DualHotrodMidddle3.jpg

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Some nice looking stuff. Good luck selling these!

Reactions: Speedguy

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
I think the idle would sound pretty good if the clown on the throttle would stop yanking it. Bloody annoying, who does that !!! Just let it burble and be cool then rev it ONCE :co-ol:
BTW, I'm listening to the clips with good speakers and a sub; just tried it on a smartphone and that is even more annoying , so not your sales friend :confuzed:
You have great looking product but that recorded sound isn't helping you. How about riding next to a car with a video camera recording ?

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Looks like the 2-1 pipes. But the 1 piece has been replaced by 2 separate pipes.
I was hoping for something better.

Reactions: fury181 and aj8650

·
Registered
143 Posts
I could get behind these if they were less than $400.... 700, 800 just too much to pay for two chrome tubes....If you price these reasonably a lot of us will become your loyal customers......buy sorry not at over $500 dollars. Many of us have learned the hard way that when we personalize our bikes to make them cool......we lose our ass when we eventually sell the bike..... and end up hating all the vendors who gouged us along the way.
Sorry for the rant......retired guys on ss can't accesorize like we did when we had jobs.....

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I could get behind these if they were less than $400.... 700, 800 just too much to pay for two chrome tubes....If you price these reasonably a lot of us will become your loyal customers......buy sorry not at over $500 dollars. Many of us have learned the hard way that when we personalize our bikes to make them cool......we lose our ass when we eventually sell the bike..... and end up hating all the vendors who gouged us along the way.
Sorry for the rant......retired guys on ss can't accesorize like we did when we had jobs.....
This is just speaking for myself, but I'll admit that there are plenty of accessories that very pricey. But modifying any vehicle is a loosing proposition money wise. From a bike with custom exhaust to a truck with a lift, you cannot expect to get that money back when you sell it. Again, speaking only for myself, I modify for personalization, personal satisfaction, personal enjoyment. Gouged? I don't know their whole business model, but they gotta make money or they will be gone.

I didn't post this to say you were wrong for your opinion. Not by any means. Just my take on the whole modifying your ride thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the FSD 2-1 and absolutely love these pipes. The Chrome is high quality and the sound is in my opinion better than any other VTX i have heard. The price point I will admit was very high. Thank god for Christmas and good inlaws :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but nice pipes.
as for price point, even the mass-produced-everyone-has-them cobras are $600.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I think the idle would sound pretty good if the clown on the throttle would stop yanking it. Bloody annoying, who does that !!! Just let it burble and be cool then rev it ONCE :co-ol:
BTW, I'm listening to the clips with good speakers and a sub; just tried it on a smartphone and that is even more annoying , so not your sales friend :confuzed:
You have great looking product but that recorded sound isn't helping you. How about riding next to a car with a video camera recording ?
Must be a VTX1300 thing, I have a buddy that has one and he does the same dam thing at stop lights! Really annoying and embarrassing too haha

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Cool pipes. I do like my similar version a little better only because of the price..Thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
40 Posts
not nearly as cool as the originals - FSD set the bar too high. I was looking forward to see what Frankie came up with but truth is Im disapointed with what I see here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts