Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
My name is Maoz and I am from Israel. I bought fury 2020 about a month ago and there is a Cobra FI2000 in it. The motorcycle does 75-80 miles to a fuel tank. Does this make sense or is it possible to adjust differently

Which is more recommended Power Commander or Cobra

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
That is some terrible mileage, as my low fuel light doesn't come on until at least 125m. I get about 52mpg. As to your fuel controller, I honestly don't know, I don't use a fuel controller. But there is a lot of knowledge on here, and many guys do use them. Someone with superior knowledge will chime in I am sure.

How does it run? Does it smell like it is running rich? Strong gas smell in the exhaust? Could pull a spark plug and see if it is wet, look at how it has been running.

Also, welcome from Denver

Reactions: STEVOZZ

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Hello everyone
My name is Maoz and I am from Israel. I bought fury 2020 about a month ago and there is a Cobra FI2000 in it. The motorcycle does 75-80 miles to a fuel tank. Does this make sense or is it possible to adjust differently

Which is more recommended Power Commander or Cobra
Could you post a photo of your cobra controller? Cobra have three different controllers under the FI2000 name.

If the case of the controller is grey take the small cover off and check what the three pots are set at. Something like 2-3-4 works well. If the controller is black it could be the std PowrPro or the PowrPro Black. The standard power pro is auto tuning and needs no adjustment but if it is the powrpor black, it is also auto tuning but it has the ability to override certain settings via bluetooth and an app on your iPhone. If you do have a Powrpro black then use the app to set it back to defaults and see how you go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts