Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone ........

Yesterday I purchased Low n Means adapter for the air intake. Chris from L&M (who is really kool) suggested that you really do not need a fuel controller with a new intake but when a new exhaust goes with it, the controller is a must.
Can I get away without adding a fuel controller for now with just the air intake in your opinions? Trying to save a little $$ with all these extras - my wife is gonna kill me next week when I get four seperate deliveries of stuff for the Fury - LOL.

Larry
New York

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey everyone ........

Yesterday I purchased Low n Means adapter for the air intake. Chris from L&M (who is really kool) suggested that you really do not need a fuel controller with a new intake but when a new exhaust goes with it, the controller is a must.
Can I get away without adding a fuel controller for now with just the air intake in your opinions? Trying to save a little $$ with all these extras - my wife is gonna kill me next week when I get four seperate deliveries of stuff for the Fury - LOL.

Larry
New York
Just keep telling her the best thing you have for the bike is her, they eat that shit up. LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Quick answer is Yes!

·
Premium Member
13,714 Posts
do like i did,tell her you need the extra power to haul her around.you may take a hit or two but they come around.

·
Registered
48 Posts
From everything I have read....the pipes could discolor quickly, without the mixture adjusted.

So...to protect your investment....you REALLY NEED the controller.....:D

Ooops misread that......thought you already had the new pipes

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do like i did,tell her you need the extra power to haul her around.you may take a hit or two but they come around.
Brev .....

If this was my wife I could use your line about hauling her around - LOL.
If I actually said that to my wife, I'd be sleeping on my Fury till Monday.

Take care!

Larry
New York

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts