Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did a search on this and numbers are all over the board. Interestingly enough, I think my mileage may be getting a little better. Not sure if it’s because of the miles I have on the bike or not. Mods? Who knows? Anyways, the last few fill ups, my light came on at 121, 123 then today I pulled into the garage at 127 and the light was still not on.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I get in average 190KM before the reserve kicks in.

·
Registered
889 Posts
mine used to come on around 100 when it was stock. after the fuggin mayhems, fuel controller, and air filter, I was lucky to get 80. I think it was mostly my fault because I got throttle happy when I could actually hear the pipes :rolleyes:;)

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For simplicity sake, let’s try to keep it to “miles” or the conversion.

·
Registered
31 Posts
About 124 miles (200km) here before the light comes on.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
How FAST are you going?:)
Good point mental. Since fuel requirement tracks power requirement, and power requirement cubes to the velocity, if you want to ride hard and fast, the fuel requirement is going to increase dramatically and the economy is, likewise, going to plunge dramatically. Out here, in the wide open spaces of Nevada, I amaze myself frequently with how fast I can go through a tank of fuel, especially after running at 90 to 100 mph for 20 or 30 minutes.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I get around 130 total Highway miles, with premium believe it or not. Anything in the 120 per tank city is great IMO.
Im 155lbs. and 5'7" so, thats the other thing weight/wind...

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I get around 130mpg Highway, with premium believe it or not. Anything in the 120 mpg city is great IMO.
Im 155lbs. and 5'7" so, thats the other thing weight/wind...
Wait a minute, Led Sled, do you mean 130 miles per gallon (mpg) or 130 miles before your low-fuel light comes on? Please clarify.

Cheers

·
Registered
204 Posts
around 121 even though today i got 49 miles to the gallon but i had a back wind running 75 mph. i went 104 miles brfore refueling. i weigh 230lbs and 6feet tall

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
im 120ish, noticed its different, probably fuel quality and the way you have been riding. Im drunk, but thats about all i can offer to you, goodnight

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
I normally get 88 miles or aroundabouts [yea that's a word out in my neck of the swamp] till the light comes on. Last tank it came on at 119.... I actually thought the sensor was broke when I noticed I was over 100 miles and it was not on :p

1 - 20 of 60 Posts