Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the bike out for a 110 mile ride. Temp was 45 degrees. The bike now has 190 miles on it. I got 52.2 miles per gallon. How is everyone else doing on fuel milage. I don't think that is to awful bad on a new motor.

·
Registered
252 Posts
That's great mileage , I average about 51 mpg i do have a heavy hand the bike has about 14,000 miles , I think Mid 50s is the norm.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I haven't checked to see what my mileage is, i would guess that i'm getting 45-50 a gallon, light comes on at 120, heavy handed and love to twist the throttle and listen to the exhaust roar.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I wish I got that much! I believe that I am getting between 35 and 40 mpg depending on how hard I ride. Although I do more around town riding than highway. I'm guessing that the high mpg is from mostly steady highway speeds. one day I'll have to run out a full tank of gas on the highway to see what I get.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Mileage

I wish I got that much! I believe that I am getting between 35 and 40 mpg depending on how hard I ride. Although I do more around town riding than highway. I'm guessing that the high mpg is from mostly steady highway speeds. one day I'll have to run out a full tank of gas on the highway to see what I get.
Could the low mileage :eek: be due to the Cali. emissions almost everyone I know here FL.is getting Mid to low 50s :) but we are pretty flat here .

·
Registered
146 Posts
Could the low mileage :eek: be due to the Cali. emissions almost everyone I know here FL.is getting Mid to low 50s :) but we are pretty flat here .
I suppose that could be some of the cause, fricking Cali and their emission laws, higher priced gas and fewer miles per gallon. Ya gotta love the weather though.:)

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
I live on the coast and it is mostly level running. I get about 55 to 57 mpg.
But I am very light on the gas and only weigh 119 lbs

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I like to role on the throttle and I have been averaging in the mid to upper 40’s. I know I could do better, but I like to ride hard. Light comes on around 120 most of the time.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live in Idaho and nothing is flat I also weigh about 120 fully geared so it looks like I can expect 55 to 60 miles per gallon when she gets broke in. HOPEFULLY

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Dang, I have a wife (barely), two kids and a dog that weigh more than you. You may give lil’ MF’R a run for his money on being the lightest one on the forum!:)

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
DAMN!!! I never realized there were so many little light dudes around!
120lbs!? C'mon?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well with all the money I put into BLACK ICE I can't afford groceries. Can you help a guy out with a happy meal. Just Jokin.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts