Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Fuggin Fabrication is offering the Fuggin 90deg. Air-Filter and the Accutronix Adapter & Thottle Body Cover Kit. All 3 items for $100 off the the regular price.

To order contact: Doug at Fuggin
480/813-4474[/QUOT
DOUGIE THE COVER LOOKS GOOD , I THINK IT WOULD LOOK EVEN BETTER IN CHROME , WOULD REALLY STAND OUT
I agree!

Cheers

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Fuggin Fabrication is offering the Fuggin 90deg. Air-Filter and the Accutronix Adapter & Thottle Body Cover Kit. All 3 items for $100 off the the regular price.

To order contact: Doug at Fuggin
480/813-4474[/QUOT
DOUGIE THE COVER LOOKS GOOD , I THINK IT WOULD LOOK EVEN BETTER IN CHROME , WOULD REALLY STAND OUT
I agree! Chrome.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
The reason Accutronix went with the black finish is as follows, per Troy (Accutronix)
"The black draws your attention away from that area. The intent was to draw attention to the air filter you choose & to the V-Twin engine as a whole".

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
Sorry Doug but with all due respedt I agree with the rest of them. Would have been a lot nicer in chrome. Althought the intentions sound good on paper you may want to rethink that one.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Doug but with all due respedt I agree with the rest of them. Would have been a lot nicer in chrome. Althought the intentions sound good on paper you may want to rethink that one.
The Throttle Body Cover is an Accutronix product. We are only a dealer for Accutronix and we are just packaging our Air-Filter with the Accutronix Adapter and Cover to offer the best pricing we can. If you want the Throttle Body in Chrome you are going to need to convince Troy at Accutronix. Still all and all this is a good deal. Chrome will most likely cost more.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
The Throttle Body Cover is an Accutronix product. We are only a dealer for Accutronix and we are just packaging our Air-Filter with the Accutronix Adapter and Cover to offer the best pricing we can. If you want the Throttle Body in Chrome you are going to need to convince Troy at Accutronix. Still all and all this is a good deal. Chrome will most likely cost more.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
I would also prefer a chrome version.

I'm also somewhat concerned that, unlike the stock Honda unit and the L&M unit, this intake cover doesn't appear to offer any support for the EFI throttle body. Will vibration and the un-supported, cantilevered mass of a larger intake assembly (a HyperCharger, for instance) lead to problems?

Cheers

·
Registered
394 Posts

I'm also somewhat concerned that, unlike the stock Honda unit and the L&M unit, this intake cover doesn't appear to offer any support for the EFI throttle body. Will vibration and the un-supported, cantilevered mass of a larger intake assembly (a HyperCharger, for instance) lead to problems?

Cheers
The little black thingy you see attatched to the Air Filter Adapter is a Bracket. The Bracket offers support to the throttle body.

Auto part Metal

Accutronix Gallery :: Metric Bikes :: C1627_C

This should be enough for most air cleaners. However if your air cleaner choice truly is a cantilevered mass, you may want to design an additional bracket.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Cheers
Again this is a Accutronix product & alot of the questions should be address by Troy at Accutronix. But in regards to your question, there is a support bracket that holds the throttle body in place. The adapter is the new re-designed model for supporting heavy air-filters. The Fuggin 90deg. Air-Filter is only 1 lb.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
The little black thingy you see attatched to the Air Filter Adapter is a Bracket. The Bracket offers support to the throttle body.

View attachment 1410

Accutronix Gallery :: Metric Bikes :: C1627_C
My Bad! Thank you for enlightening me. With a little (sometimes a lot of) help and guidance, maybe, just maybe, even the least of us might survive. LOL. Again, sorry. God, its hard to type with your foot in your mouth!

Cheers

·
Registered
175 Posts

Cheers
I'm running the new Accutronix adapter on my bike, with a heavy spike intake, and can assure you that the throttle body is supported more than enough. There's no sag what so ever...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts