Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fuggin EFI Fuel Controller is easy to use and requires no dyno, laptop, complex hook-up, power supplies or extra wire harness. Just plug the Fuggin EFI Fuel Controller into the existing factory wiring harness and mount the controller. Pre-programmed for intakes changes and all Fury Fuggin exhaust systems changes. Also pre-programmed for other manufactures exhaust and intake changes.
Features:
-Plug N’ Play installation
-Easy push button adjustment (If required)
-Easy Air/fuel ratio adjustments (If required)
-Load based operation
-3 basic zones of operation
Benefits:
-Simple hook-up & use
-No Computer or dyno required
-Plug n’ Play for air-intake & Fuggin Exhaust
-Tuning capabilities superior to Alpha N type controllers
-Similar to carburetors

Only $249.00 compared to $325 and add on’s up $200 to $400

Contact Fuggin Fabrication to order 480/813-4474 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
889 Posts
any tips for mounting location and hiding the wires? i mounted the controller in where the owners manual is and ran the wires as out of sight as i could. just wondered if there might be a better place i hadn't thought of.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
That's where my fuel controller is

·
Registered
153 Posts
any tips for mounting location and hiding the wires? i mounted the controller in where the owners manual is and ran the wires as out of sight as i could. just wondered if there might be a better place i hadn't thought of.
I've got mine strapped in with the battery. As for the wires, I ran them up the left side of the bike under the tank, then came across between the cylinder heads and used zip ties to bind up the exess wiring. Can't even tell it's there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts