Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed someone named Doug last week from Fuggin Fab - never wrote back or responded since last Thursday. I tried emailing someone named Melanie from their website - never got back to me. Wow - not doing any vendor bashing because there is no need to, however, seems odd. I was interested in the Reaper pipes but dayuuuum - no pics on their website of Reapers, no sound clips, nada.
Anybody alive from Fuggin out there ??

Hope so, otherwise looking into ordering the Cobra's with Kevin who seems really reliable and efficient.

Larry
New york

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I have not tried the phone. After emailing two people several days ago I did not think I should continue and persist by trying a third time - via phone. But hey, no big deal, was just wondering if anyone ordered from them or knows where there are Reaper sound clips/pics, etc. I just found it odd that there website does not contain these basic things to view/hear if you wanted to order - that's all.

Larry

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I can post a picture of my bike when they had the Reapers on them.... I don't have any sound clips though, but they sound similar to the Mayhems (Sounds really good! Deep)

As for contacting them, I know Doug is always working if it's at their shop or out doing other things.

Your best bet would be to call him. Office number is 480-813-4474 or cell: 480-648-7215.

I hope this helps ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would say if you really are interested in getting anything from a vendor its always worth your while to give them a call. I talked to Doug a few weeks ago very nice guy but seems to be VERY busy trying to get things finished for all of us.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gotcha

Those are the wrong reapers, lol :cool:

Here are the Fugg Fab Reapers ;)

Yes - I remember you posted this pic with the Reapers. Thanks .... they look kool but I think right now, the Cobras are finished and ready to ship. No big deal.

Ride safe everyone!

Larry
New York

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I have been in contact with Fuggin a lot lately. My pipes were supposed to ship out on Monday. They found some pitting in them while packaging them up and sent them back to be recoated. Was frustrated that I had to call to get the info instead of them notifying me, but better than me noticing the pitting when they showed up. Tried to get them to ship them in a quicker way because of this, but they said it would cost too much. They are now supposed to ship out today.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I think you guys are asking me, since my bike has the spiked intake. The particular model is the "Twister" from D&M.

Link: D&M Custom Cycle - DM-425

Picture:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
does it come with everything to bolt on?
No, you will have to purchase an adaptor... I will recommend the Accutronix version since that is what's on my bike. ;)

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
No, you will have to purchase an adaptor... I will recommend the Accutronix version since that is what's on my bike. ;)
Second that opinion.
Have the same setup on mine.
My only caution - make sure you mark the top of the boot before you take it off. Otherwise you may find that the boot will not reach the housing when reassembling. Not that I had any such problem <cough cough> :p
T

·
Registered
127 Posts
Guys we are trying to get finished photos on the web-site. The bike goes to the photo shoot today. It will take a few days after that to get them posted. All the photos are being done with chrome pipes.
The pipe orders are being pushed thru the factory and have priority over any other pipes. Please bear with us. There are a number of processes to make these pipes and we want to make sure there right went you get them. The best way to contact me is via phone, I will answer any questions you have about our pipes and fuel controller.

Doug
480/813-4474 or email at [email protected]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts