Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time is running out on the Free Shipping offer - Pipes are in stock and ready to ship.

Fuggin Fabrication & Engineering is offering FREE shipping with-in the continental U.S. on all Honda Fury Products thru Oct 30th.
This includes: Mayhem, Viper-2, and Reaper exhaust systems,
Fuggin EFI Controllers, Fuggin 90 deg. Air-filters. Accutronix – Air-Filter Adapters, Lic. Plate Holders & Forward Controls.

All Exhaust Systems are offered in Chrome with Internal Ceramic Coating, Velvet Black Ceramic or Polished Aluminum Ceramic Coatings

Contact Fuggin Fabrication at 480/813-4474

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Fuggin... I am looking at getting your EFI but having problems finding where the price or a dealer in my area (SoCal). Can you give me some direction?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fuggin EFI Fuel Controller

Fuggin... I am looking at getting your EFI but having problems finding where the price or a dealer in my area (SoCal). Can you give me some direction?
You can purchase the Fuggin EFI fuel Controller from us. The controller is $249.00. To order contact me at 408/813-4474

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

·
Registered
434 Posts
Order it direct from Fuggin. Thats what I did. $249 w/free shipping till 10/30.

Contact Fuggin Fabrication at 480/813-4474

·
Registered
886 Posts
i am in NO way affiliated with fuggin fab. that being said, hurry up and place your orders guys! trust me! i have the mayhems and you will NOT be disappointed. a+ customer service from these guys and a helluva product. I cannot say enough about how happy i am with them (pipes AND company)

p.s. thanks again doug

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Controller ordered and on its way... I am so looking forward to it arriving... Thanks Doug for the help over the phone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts