Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Fuggin Sweet

Here are some pictures of the Viper-2 in Chrome with internal ceramic coating. 64HP with 80ft-lb torque with the Fuggin EFI Fuel controller.
These Fuggin Pipes Are Definitely On My Fuggin List Of Things To Add/Modify To The Best Fuggin Bike Honda Has Ever Made. :D :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Gotta say of all the nice lookin' pipes that are finally starting to come out for the fury, *nothing* compliments the lines of the bike like the viper-2's. Will really allow you to show off a chromed rear wheel as well, if you have them. Nice work Fug :D

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Nice Bike :cool:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Fugging 'A' that's fuggin' hot and now I'm gonna be fuggin' broke because I love those fuggin pipes!

Okay enough of that.. they are Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick though!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Here are some pictures of the Viper-2 in Chrome with internal ceramic coating. 64HP with 80ft-lb torque with the Fuggin EFI Fuel controller.
Doug will you be (or have you already) dyno testing the fury with the viper-2's *and* the S&S aircleaner and fuggin's fuel manager as displayed in the pics? says on your website all the tests were done with your pipes and controller, but with the K&N style filter, which I imagine has different intake specs than S&S.

I have the S&S filter and am very happy with it, so probably won't be changing it out anytime soon, if ever. I like the V2's enough though that I'm considering a swap from the cobra's I have now, but after all the time I spent dialing pots (several days of mounting/dismounting/tweaking/re-tweaking - if I made the switch I'd want to be able to plug 'n play the pipes and new controller and no more damn tweaking *anything* lol ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts