Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have the Fuggin Mayhem Pipes...They look and sound good. However, I'm changing to the Samson Warlord Slashers, ONLY because they don't "wrap around" the engine properly. They've burned my leg numerous times since I had them......NOW....I force myself to keep my leg away from the pipes.......Just my two cents worth.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I have the Fuggin Mayhem Pipes...They look and sound good. However, I'm changing to the Samson Warlord Slashers, ONLY because they don't "wrap around" the engine properly. They've burned my leg numerous times since I had them......NOW....I force myself to keep my leg away from the pipes.......Just my two cents worth.
Uggg, hey... how bout this Fuggin, love ya and all but... how bout at least offering a set of heat shields with your pipes as an option??? TOO much logic and new school, I know... But, the more people you make happy, the more compliments you get, right?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Uggg, hey... how bout this Fuggin, love ya and all but... how bout at least offering a set of heat shields with your pipes as an option??? TOO much logic and new school, I know... But, the more people you make happy, the more compliments you get, right?
Red, they do have heat shields for the mayhems. they don't advertise them because they're ugly, and they know they're ugly. I have the mayhems and you just have to be careful. I've burnt my leg on 4 wheelers in the past WAY more easily than on my mayhems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts