Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Chrome Reapers from Fuggin and their fuel controller today. Will be installing them tonight and hope to get pictures up in the next couple days. out of the package they look great.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Cool! I think you're the first on the boards to post about um ;)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Lookin fwd to those pics!!!:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
II have posted pictures from the photo shoot of the Fuggin Fabrication Chrome "Reaper" in the Gallery under the main category. If you can tell how to post in the thread I will do it.

·
Registered
500 Posts
II have posted pictures from the photo shoot of the Fuggin Fabrication Chrome "Reaper" in the Gallery under the main category. If you can tell how to post in the thread I will do it.
to post here, just start a reply normally - then scroll down to MANAGE ATTACHMENTS and click - that will open a window with a BROWSE button, which you click to locate the jpg you want to upload. When you locate the jpg's you have to upload - click it - THEN CLICK "OPEN" in that FILE UPLOAD WINDOW. That window will then close - THEN click UPLOAD on the window that opened when you clicked 'manage attachments.'

At this point, if I remember right, your jpg is uploaded, and you should see the name of it showing in a little blue line. You can click on it to test it - then click 'close this window' - then SUBMIT REPLY as you would for any normal reply or new post.

IF memory serves lol - pretty sure it's correct.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Nice Air Cleaner BTW ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Matt-your Fuggin Reapers look awesome! How did the install go? Was there any cutting or drilling required or was everything bolt on? Any side cover removal/install issues? Does any part of the system hang below the frame rails? I use a motorcycle jack and I can't have anything hanging below the frame rails.
Thanks!
Gary

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Matt-your Fuggin Reapers look awesome! How did the install go? Was there any cutting or drilling required or was everything bolt on? Any side cover removal/install issues? Does any part of the system hang below the frame rails? I use a motorcycle jack and I can't have anything hanging below the frame rails.
Thanks!
Gary
there is no drilling required i removed both side covers and rear engine covers to be able to fish the fuel controller wire though. I mounted the Fuggin controller to the battery under the side strap. I removed the seats to ground the controller to the existing grounds on the frame as shown in the instructions that came with the controller.

It did take me a few minutes to figure out where the Reaper bracket mounted but it all bolts where the stock bracket mounted.

There is a small clearance issue with mounting the lower exhaust to the bracket. you have to be careful because the bolt is really close to the brake line but it fits with very small clearance. It just takes some adjusting.

The exhaust does not go below the frame so you should not have any issues with using a jack.

All in all the install was very easy and the pipes sound amazing. Very please i went with the Reapers and there's No heat issues when riding or sitting at stop lights.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Good report and thanks Matt! So far, these are my favorite pipes of all available. I wonder how they sound compared to my Rineharts? I don't want sreaming loud but mellow.... just thinking about the guy that may be riding on my right :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts