Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The new VIPER exhaust for the Honda Fury - Pictures are up in the Fuggin Fabrication web-site of the VIPER exhaust system on the Fury Page. We are taking order now.

Click on our Fuggin Ad on the left to get there....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fuggin Heat Shields

Heat Shields are available for the Fury Exhaust, but they must be ordered at the time of the exhaust order to insure proper fit. We feel that the heat shields take away from the look of a custom pipe. The heat shields cover up all the extra work we put in to grinding out the welds and the polish work that we put in to each exhaust for that custom look. We also ceramic coat the inside of each chrome pipe to improve the performance and help the exhaust run 20 to 30% cooler. So why cover it up?

Do we offer heat shield? Yes, They must be ordered with the exhaust and they retail for $159.00

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

·
Registered
66 Posts
Anybody know off hand what the Viper2's are running$?
Fuggin Fabrication: All of our fury exhaust systems sell for $699.00. They are available in Chrome with internal ceramic coating or Velvet Black ceramic. The Fuggin EFI fuel Controller is $249.00.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Hmmm site I was just on wanted 50 more than that. Fuggin you have a preferred retailer we can log on to purchase these?

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I've decided on the Viper 2 Exhaust but I can't find where they sell them in black...any body know?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've decided on the Viper 2 Exhaust but I can't find where they sell them in black...any body know?
Any one of our dealers sell the Viper-2 in Velvet Black Ceramic or you call me direct at the factory.

PipeCity.com is our #1 dealer right now for Fury pipes.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480/813-4474

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Thanks, Doug. I looked at Pipe City b/f I wrote, but I don't see black listed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts