Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,385 Posts

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
This one

or this one

Hmm we were talking about different colors, green and yellow came up, also someone mentioned apes a long time ago and this has them...... wondering if they are a member of the forum snagging our ideas. The green i kinda like though
Nah, these have been around awhile from my understanding, as that yellow bike was posted about 6 months ago along with the green, I just always used the yellow one for a stark contrast to what others were thinking of trying to achieve.
I agree though, green actually does look good... Would like to see something other than JUST green as in some decals, stripes or patterns, but it is what it is...

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Nah, these have been around awhile from my understanding, as that yellow bike was posted about 6 months ago along with the green, I just always used the yellow one for a stark contrast to what others were thinking of trying to achieve.
I agree though, green actually does look good... Would like to see something other than JUST green as in some decals, stripes or patterns, but it is what it is...
yeah but none of the bikes have decales except for the honda fury on the rear fender, warning stickers and reflectors, its prettymuch just a different color option

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Oh, reminds me... changed the bike color so it would be less of an eye sore... & ah ha... figured out why the green isn't so bad, it's a Silver Fury repainted... ;)

· Registered
2,152 Posts
It's blatantly obvious to me that you guys simply have no sense of taste or style whatsoever, and you are most assuredly not IRISH; that green Fury is bitchun'! LOL.

Cheers

· Registered
2,385 Posts
It's blatantly obvious to me that you guys simply have no sense of taste or style whatsoever, and you are most assuredly not IRISH; that green Fury is bitchun'! LOL.

Cheers
i think it would look better with a black frame

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.