Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Infernos arrives yesterday. Put them mostly on last night and was just tired as hell so I watch a Sons of Anarchy off of Netflix and went to sleep.

This morning I get up and decide to finish the job which is basically putting the mounting bracket on and tightening everything up. Yeah, I was that tired last night.

I was reading on here that many thought the Infernos were the loudest pipes. How much louder can they really be than the stock ones I thought????

Well the the long-term girl/wife/axe/sweetheart is still sleeping while I finish the job this morning. I'm done and have to fire it up. I'm in the garage and the bedroom is on the other side of the house. I know with the stock pipes it's no big deal.. she'll easily sleep through it.

So I fire it up and QUICKLY realize that the Infernos are about 10x louder. Turn the key off and I'm laughing my ass from and the realization that I'm sure that woke up the girl. Sure enough, I walk and she's at the top of the stairs and says "WHAT was that?!?!?!?!?"

I'm still laughing randomly. Yeah........ they're loud. REALLY LOUD.

·
Registered
829 Posts
It is so much nicer having replaced the stock pipes! I give the throttle one good twist each time I pull into the garage now just to make sure everyone in the neighborhood knows I am home. I know I shouldn't, but it is so much fun!

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
2 of the grandkids will be at house sometimes when I come in from a ride, both boys, one is 7 the other 5. as I approach the house they will run outside to see bike but then something funny always happens, the 7 year old will run to other side of yard and stick his fingers in is ears. the 5 year old will just stand there with a big ole grin on his face while I burp the throttle when shutting off engine. makes me smile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts