Honda Fury Forums: banner

Furious Canadians!!?

9K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  Ricco73 
#1 ·
Hey there just wondering if there are any riders from western Canada on the forum... I'm in northern Alberta myself, just bought my fury a month or so ago but looking to find out who's riding a fury up north!! =P

#5 ·
Well I've been lurking here for a while. I've had my matte black/red fury for about a month now but only been riding it for about a week. I bought it spur of the moment and didn't have my "class 6" so had to get my butt in gear and get that rectified. Not only is it a riot to point down the road, it a sweet piece of eye candy. Literally had an arguement with a guy 2 days ago cause he wouldn't believe it was a Honda! Had a good laugh anyways.

Oh ya forgot - I'm near Red Deer AB. How far north are you?

#11 ·
Hello from Didsbury, just South of Red Deer . There are two of us in town with Furys ....mine is stripped down for paint but I should have it back together within a week. Could be riding lately with the nice warm temps we have been getting . Here is a couple pics my painter sent me today...cant wait to get er back together

Attachments

#13 ·
New Rider from Calgary

Hello all,

I just put a deposit down for a used Fury (2012 black & red matte). I looked all over for this edition and couldnt find any new ones as 2013 model doesnt come in these colors. So, had to go for a used one (5000Kms on it) with some customs.

HID & LED lights
Switchblade pegs
Sidemount plate
Upgraded grips
Aux plugin
Matte black cobra exhaust
Intake
Chin spoiler

#15 · (Edited)
... Fury (2012 black & red matte). I looked all over for this edition and couldnt find any new ones ...

Pure Bliss Cycle, 609 South Main, Conrad, MT 59425, (406) 278-7583

Look here ;) There are lots of other dealers in Montana and you can save thousands buying new in the USofA. I did :D.
My Canadian dealer wanted to tack on $1000 in fees while my US dealer discounted my Fury $1000 OTD.
No duty, just Canadian taxes and a $200 federal safety inspection from Canadian Tire. Your Calgary address exempts you from MT state tax.

Only catch is that Cdn dealers won't honor the warranty and US dealers need a US address for warranty.
Still cheaper regardless and you get NEW probably for the same as used in Canada.

#17 ·
2012 matte black / red

I found a brand new 2012 Matteblack/red version in Manitoba close to Winnipeg. Got the 1500$ honda discount aswell as advertised in honda website!! Getting it shipped to Calgary in a crate for 250$..Awesome..

found one in Swiftcurrent, SK as well but he wouldnt ship it... for anyone else who is looking for one.

Muchas Grasias Senor Gar for the info on MT dealer.. that would have been my next step if I dint find the bike here.

#18 ·
Muchas Grasias Senor Gar for the info on MT dealer.. that would have been my next step if I dint find the bike here.
Sounds like you made a good deal :D. 3 yrs ago when I bought mine there was $3000 difference in retail but now it's pretty close to par. Honda Canada finally wised up after loosing many customers to the US :rolleyes:. At the time I saved $5000 :eek:.

Did the dealer find it for you or did you do it yourself ?

#21 ·
surrey bc here!

#25 ·
Didsbury Show and Shine

Hello everyone. May 11 is the Didsbury show and shine and I am hoping to get enough Fury riders out to set up our own section. Last years was a great show with a burnout pit competition at the end of the event . So come on out all you Fury Riders from Alberta and lets represent the Canadian Fury Nation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.