Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the seat is the most comfortable seat i've ever sat on althought i too like the solo for just ramming around .....i bought it mostly for long trips and the occasional passenger turn signals front and rear are emgo dual filament bullets

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
That actually looks decent. Can we get other angles?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Seat only or bags only just did not seem right to me, but seat with bags is much better looking IMHO.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Seat only or bags only just did not seem right to me, but seat with bags is much better looking IMHO.
That is exactly my thoughts :cool: To have one without the other makes it look like it's missing something... You sir, found a winning combination :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
when i get a chance i'll take a pic but bracket is a very simple z arrangement ....attachment is 2 bolts under fender on frame rail and any bag with solid back could be attached to bracket with 2 additional bolts inside bag....no holes in fender and as easy to take off as removing seat and raising fender slightly and removing bolts...i would have liked them a little lower but you are limited by swingarm/hub clearance and i wanted the bags as close to bike as possible....bracket material is 3/16 steel....4" wide and requires 2 right angle bends in each one or you could cut and weld...hope this helps

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.