Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found it on youtube thought it was kinda cool, woulda been better to see the boards just to see what the guy could put it down the trach at

· Registered
100 Posts
Nice... need to learn how to do that... there are are some things I dislike about being a n00b to bikes...
Press down hard on the handle bars, pull tight on the front brake, then rev it up and pop the clutch. Sometimes it's easier to spin the tire on concrete, but then the front tire has less traction too. If you can put the rear on a slick surface and the front on pavement, that's the easiest scenario. Just don't drop the bike!

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Press down hard on the handle bars, pull tight on the front brake, then rev it up and pop the clutch. Sometimes it's easier to spin the tire on concrete, but then the front tire has less traction too. If you can put the rear on a slick surface and the front on pavement, that's the easiest scenario. Just don't drop the bike!
Ack... that's just what I'm afraid of... Lol, this feeling is probably there for everybody the first time too... I might give it a try, but after I let the cost of my new paint job, at least dry the clear coat first, take hold...

Uggg... would love to do this though...

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
If I'm not mistaken <not a track guy> they put something on the track so the guys about to race can spin the tires and get them warmed up so they get better traction before racing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.