Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all! I couldn't find a place anywhere that showed all the colors of the furys from its beginning to current year, so I figured I could do everyone a service and post it up!
Now if you like a certain color or are looking to buy one you can just come here or send your friends and you will know what you need, both year and color combo.

All the colors of the fury through the years.
Starting with 2010

Matte Silver Metallic
Dark Red Metallic
Metallic Silver
Ultra Blue Metallic
Black

Attachments

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I kinda' like those wheels on the black.

.....and I always forget about old silver from the very beginning.
How can you forget about "old" silver what with all the trash talking I do about "Silver" ??? :flamebike:0:)

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
2010 and 2012 Blue is the best colour, all that Honda missed was enough chrome.

The 2011 Orange is my second choice but it would be 100% better if it was gloss and yes it needs chrome as well.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My buddy had an orange one and with my blue, it was an awesome sight seeing those bikes go down the road.

·
Premium Member
2,964 Posts
.....and I always forget about old silver from the very beginning.
Seeing the silver while helping a friend get his first bike is what made me want to get back on after 20+ years. I tried to buy it but the salesman was such an amazing dick I walked out. 3 years later, I finally got this one.

My buddy STILL doesn't have one, because (here it comes) his wife doesn't want him to.

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts
Seeing the silver while helping a friend get his first bike is what made me want to get back on after 20+ years. I tried to buy it but the salesman was such an amazing dick I walked out. 3 years later, I finally got this one.

My buddy STILL doesn't have one, because (here it comes) his wife doesn't want him to.
My wife only has one thing to say when I get a new bike, What color?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts