Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally got the burgundy Fury last month and it's a great ride. I have a rocket III also so it's a nice change of pace. The guys with slinkeys.com used the Fury for their commercial and you can catch a glimpse of it on their sites homepage - Slinkeys.com - Welcome - looking forward to an after market exhaust!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I finally got the burgundy Fury last month and it's a great ride. I have a rocket III also so it's a nice change of pace. The guys with slinkeys.com used the Fury for their commercial and you can catch a glimpse of it on their sites homepage - Slinkeys.com - Welcome - looking forward to an after market exhaust!!!
Congrats on the Burgundy Fury (if I couldn't get Blue, Burgundy was next on the list).

The Rocket III must be a nice ride. I love 3 cylinder in-line motors (I have a Speed Triple), the Rocket's about as much 3 cyl motor as one could dream about. Perhaps, someday for me :)

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
They really need to work on their video ads for that website. Congrats on getting your bike in it, but I'll pass on their "marketing."

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Indian

Yeah, the Rocket III is wicked sweet. I went in looked at the new Indians here in Pittsburgh - 35K for 85HP - they are insane - you can get 2 furys and a cross country trip in for that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts