Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm not the only person here that doesn't have a garage, so I'm curious if anyone has found a well fitting, waterproof/weatherproof cover for the Fury. I don't have a place to stake anything to the ground so some of the covers just aren't practical. Obviously it needs to have an inner liner that won't scratch the paint and chrome and have durable hooks to hold the cover to the bike even in significant wind.

Opinions, suggestions, finger pointing are all welcome.

~Dwight

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
I know I'm not the only person here that doesn't have a garage, so I'm curious if anyone has found a well fitting, waterproof/weatherproof cover for the Fury. I don't have a place to stake anything to the ground so some of the covers just aren't practical. Obviously it needs to have an inner liner that won't scratch the paint and chrome and have durable hooks to hold the cover to the bike even in significant wind.

Opinions, suggestions, finger pointing are all welcome.

~Dwight
I use this http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-general-discussion/169-cover.html I picked up at WallMart :p
Works good and just makes the fit. Had a few heavy storms with high winds and without using the lil securing hooks at all, it stayed in place.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a similar cover already, but I want something more robust. Plus, I would like to be able to put it on warm rather than waiting for the bike to cool off. That's in addition to the not-scratching thing that I posted before.

~Dwight

1 - 3 of 3 Posts