Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was in Motions in Marietta, Ga. today and they told me that it would be July before they got another one. Their 1st 1 was the Matte Silver and it was gone.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Perhaps they where on this site and realized that the reflectors were hideous. Now they are rethinking placement of reflectors that does not take away from all of the good engineering that was put into the Fury.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My local dealer here in Union City, TN has four of them in-stock right now. I just left there about an hour ago. I believe they had the gloss black, silver, red and blue ones.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great Bike

Just got back from my dealer in Winter Haven, FL & they've got one of each color, minus a blue one that I took home with me. He told me that since he's a level five powerhouse dealer he can order one tomorrow to replace mine. He's not aware of any delays. If any of you yankees want one, get down to Honda of Winter Haven. They know how to take care of you.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just got back from my dealer in Winter Haven, FL & they've got one of each color, minus a blue one that I took home with me. He told me that since he's a level five powerhouse dealer he can order one tomorrow to replace mine. He's not aware of any delays. If any of you yankees want one, get down to Honda of Winter Haven. They know how to take care of you.
Yep Mine too. They had my replacement bike in 4 days (color) and have all 5 in stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts