Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this on my spare time. What do you guys think. I love the way the black exhaust looks. This would be one of my mods if I purchased this beauty.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I definitely know what you mean. A shorter downward cut exhaust at the end brings in that chopper look, feel, and sound. Thats always something to look into when looking for an aftermaket exhaust.

·
Registered
36 Posts
that really makes me wanna black mine out....choices choices;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
The black looks sweeeeet. I talked to someone at Vance & Hines and they said they had finally obtained a Fury and are in the process of fabricating some exhaust systems for it. Can't wait!

·
Registered
111 Posts
The black looks sweeeeet. I talked to someone at Vance & Hines and they said they had finally obtained a Fury and are in the process of fabricating some exhaust systems for it. Can't wait!
Really!:eek: Did they give you any time frame on when we could get some sneak peaks?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Awesome!!

MODS, we should have a "photoshop requests go here" thread. Another forum i've been on for years has one and its a really nice feature. I personally have been looking for someone to 'shop a picture for me of my fury and haven't been successful.

It's awesome to see some visualizations of peoples ideas, really helps the creative process!

·
Registered
835 Posts
They have ready the sets black pipes
I believe the black is the only way to go on the LE. They look HOT! As for my blue, I will stay with the chrome Cobra's...now if the PC-V would just come in so I can install them!!!:mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts