Registered
3,409 Posts
What is that bike next to yours?
That must be a very small person riding that toy.:D
That thing is tiny!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Looks like a little Sportster to me. Those things are too small.
I do believe they were originally manufactured to bring in more women riders.
Seriously!
It's a frickin girl bike!:D

·
Registered
835 Posts
I do believe they were originally manufactured to bring in more women riders.
Seriously!
It's a frickin girl bike!:D
Watch it! I think the FURY is a great girls bike! :p

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Watch it! I think the FURY is a great girls bike! :p
My apologies me lady!;)

What I meant was the sportster was made for women.
And women look marvelous riding a FURY.:D

·
Registered
806 Posts
Good God, I was actually looking an the Iron 883 Sportster before I got my Fury. Every single person I talked to (including a random gas station cashier) told me not to get the sportster as I would want a bigger bike in a few months. I am so glad I didn't go through with it. I love my Fury and am so happy with the purchase. I sat in the garage last night for an hour and twenty minutes just looking at it. I just ordered the Custom Dynamics clear turn indicator lights for front and rear... on the credit card... so it begins.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That is a really good side by side compairison of a black fury with chrome wheels and black wheels. I am still going backand forth which way to go.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
That is a really good side by side compairison of a black fury with chrome wheels and black wheels. I am still going backand forth which way to go.
Yea, thinking CBFury needs to get on it and start painting the rest of those engine covers... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
looks like the Harley my sis just bought, '10 sportster 883 iron??

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I'm liking the black wheels :D Poor 883...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well it is a mighty fine trio. I find it interesting that so many bash the HD, that is the same kind of persnickity attitude the HD riders have. I would like to think we are better than that. I think it is a good looking bike, do I want one no, would I buy one no. I am happy and proud to be a Honda Chopper owner.
And what is up with the 24 min parking??????????? 25 minutes is just a tad to long?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well it is a mighty fine trio. I find it interesting that so many bash the HD, that is the same kind of persnickity attitude the HD riders have. I would like to think we are better than that. I think it is a good looking bike, do I want one no, would I buy one no. I am happy and proud to be a Honda Chopper owner.
And what is up with the 24 min parking??????????? 25 minutes is just a tad to long?

..lol.
Well said Bac n Black..
No HD bashing here..
It belongs to local dude that traded his Buell in for it..
I think the 883 is a cool looking bike, even better if HD would had the pipes blacked out..
I not a fan of blacked out bikes but that bike is screaming for black pipes to match the rest..

Like the 24 min parking.. ..lol..
I know huh, not 20 min or 25 min..
All the local bikers stop there for coffee..
They mark military time in chalk on your front tire..
Haven't seen anyone get written up yet..:D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Yes we are bashing the BIKE! Hd riders bash the rider and the bike .Big difference.
And I don't think it is so much that we are bashing it because it's a harley. Did you not see the size of that thing? I bet my daughters Huffy is bigger then that.
We are bashing the size of the mini scooter!:D That's all.
If it were the size of our bikes, I might have got one.:eek:

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
The Furys do look good next to the Sportster. After seeing the Fury all blacked out next to one chromed out, I have to say I like the chrome a lot more.

OK let me guess downtown HB is downtown Huntington Beach? Sorry if I sound dumb, but I like to picture where abouts in CA you are. I spent 4 very happy years in the Bay Area of CA so I take a special interest regarding things in CA.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yea, thinking CBFury needs to get on it and start painting the rest of those engine covers... :rolleyes:
I am not painting the engine covers goober... Let me say it once again and maybe you could get your head beyond yourself... the covers are going to stay chrome and the engine is going to be painted black... but i understand the statement coming from you... LOL :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yeah the 883 was rather small in comparison to the Fury but it is rather good if you want to mix cruising with cornering. I think the bike looks good other than the size.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I am not painting the engine covers goober... Let me say it once again and maybe you could get your head beyond yourself... the covers are going to stay chrome and the engine is going to be painted black... but i understand the statement coming from you... LOL :D
Just had to mess with ya buddy... :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts