Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm without my bike again.. already missing it..
Chucky at LA Choppers is using it to mock up some aftermarket parts for the Fury.
I'm swamped at work and at least he sent a motorcycle transport to pick it up and bring it back..

Let's see what kind of cool things he can come up with..
I do know one of his plans is for a slightly taller sissy bar.

Anyway, hope some cool stuff comes out of it. It can only offer up some more options to everyone.:D

T
Motorcycle Parts and Accessories by LA Choppers for your Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, or Harley Davidson

· Registered
354 Posts
Sure hope what you are getting is free, because his prices are a lot higher than everyone else damn.

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The more the options choices the better. There is an ass for every seat and any option is a good option to someone.
+1

I for one will spend the cash if I want it bad enough..
a 29 cent parts still equates to 15 cents worth of material.. and yes plastic is plastic and metal & chrome are another price..

· Premium Member
4,474 Posts
You are so right and we will all bitch and complain about the costs of things yet we will all be right there in line to purchase it. Its what makes the world go around. God Bless America!

· Registered
354 Posts
Guess you may be right depending on what new stuff comes out. Just can't see paying $135.00 for a set of Kury lights when I can buy em all day long for $89.00 from other venders. Guess it pays to shop around.

· Premium Member
13,959 Posts
Guess you may be right depending on what new stuff comes out. Just can't see paying $135.00 for a set of Kury lights when I can buy em all day long for $89.00 from other venders. Guess it pays to shop around.
thats the ticket.dont pop for the first price,shop around.it can only get better.you already have a base price and if it gets higher go back to the start.only involves a little time.ride safe.

· Premium Member
4,474 Posts
You guys are so right and I do the same thing. I'm always shopping around for the best price and it kills me to break down and pay the cost of item because I can't find it anywhere else. E bay is a good place to keep an eye out for some great deals and I'm never afraid to make an outright offer on something. If your smart enough to recognize a deal or bold enough to make an offer you will end up with some good deals on a bunch of spare parts that you really probably don't even need like me. Sometimes I just can't help buying something just because I know its a good deal. Maybe that's how I ended up with the fury. Gotta love it, great deal and they took me up on my offer.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
I like their downtube thingies... Probably get one here soon for extra storage for day/night glasses... it just costs a little extra penny is the only reason I haven't bought it yet... but, still nice... Oh, ask them if it is the 1 1/4 or 1 1/8 that will fit our bike if you wouldn't mind Tony... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.