Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Fury Handlebars-Options-Ideas-Solutions

Wooden Horse / Boblvl, I have been thinking the same as you on just slightly tweaking the stock fury bars. I read everyone's posts from the beginning and realize everyone has different tastes in what they want. I have 2" risers,with 1 1/2"of pullback (these are not Cannellas- but there competitor-they were on bike when I bought it last year). I have a mustang seat with removable backrest and would still like those bars back just a inch or so, and the bars slightly angled down. I read about the guy who completely made a new set for his fury and likes them. It was a lot of work-time-money-to get what he wanted, but it worked for him, and they are cool. So I am going to try to figure out how to tweak my bars a bit. I ordered a new set of bars for my 2010 Fury, and going to get a pipe bender and see if I can make it work. If i screw them up, I am only out $200 for the bars, and some for the bender. I just want to retain the stock speedo in the same position. I will try to make the bends just past the speedo/brackets. If I crack the chrome, but still get the bars right, then will send them out to be re-chromed. I just want to bring in the bars about 2", and then slightly angle down by 1/2". This will still clear tank NP. I am actually going to try to straighten out the curve some (just before hand grips). Getting bars next week, and bender also. So this may sound a bit crazy, but I am going to give it my best shot. If it screws up, then I got some chrome to nail to the wall....lol.(and go a different route, risers, new bars, relocate speedo, etc)... I know this was long winded, but it takes some explanation to get my idea out there. Wish me luck guys. I will take some before and after pics for sure. I truly admire all the work STG put into his bike, man that's a lot of creativity. ttyl:)
I love your ambition for the bars looking forward to the results!! But what about just tweaking the risers!! I have a beautiful Cannella riser and have thought of tweaking the top and bottom angles a bit

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I love your ambition for the bars looking forward to the results!! But what about just tweaking the risers!! I have a beautiful Cannella riser and have thought of tweaking the top and bottom angles a bit
Thread is over 6 years old, doubt you'll get a response...

21 - 22 of 22 Posts