Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,933 Posts
oky doky woodenhorse you asked for it,so here goes.its your bike .do whatever you want to do.it still gona be yours.you are the one who has to ride it,so make it comphy for you.keep the rubber on the ground.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
oky doky woodenhorse you asked for it,so here goes.its your bike .do whatever you want to do.it still gona be yours.you are the one who has to ride it,so make it comphy for you.keep the rubber on the ground.
I'm with chopped for sure. I don't know how he came up with that visual so fast but nice job and the proof is in the pudding. You asked for it and there it is. Looks even worst than I even imagined. Thanks for that help chopped its a real eye opener.

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

Hey 460, Yep, agree..... Just wanted to see if anyone here had changed them or knew of a good place to find some.....I think I'd seen somewhere before that someone wanted the wicked hangers....might have been a joke though.....

I haven't given up...will probably have to eventually find someone to fab something. When that happens, I'll be sure to send you and Dave an autographed photo!!!:D:D

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Apparently I'm all alone on this one. Aside from the seat I kind of like it. There was a better picture on that site of the same bike without the gay seat. I just wasn't able to post it.

·
Premium Member
13,933 Posts
had to come back.everyone seems to think the bars on the yellow bike are horrible.well mabey they are for them,but the person who rides it must love them.i have been modding things for years(see photo).a lot of people dont like my mustang,but i dont give a crap.i say to each there own.everybody have a nice day,and do what feels good.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Yeah, this bike has been ruined...

DON'T DO IT!!!
I don't think it's THAT bad, except for the yellow and the seat (just staying on topic and looking at the bars)... the bars aren't too bad and add a uniqueness to the bike, that's just me tho... Edited the picture and got ride of the yellow for easier viewing...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
I don't think it's THAT bad, except for the yellow and the seat (just staying on topic and looking at the bars)... the bars aren't too bad and add a uniqueness to the bike, that's just me tho... Edited the picture and got ride of the yellow for easier viewing...

Definitely easier on the eyes without the yellow....bars are too high for my taste....looks more chopperish though......bars, imo need to be more in line with the fork tubes (same width at base and more over them), much shorter and maybe with a z-type angle down from the top...if I knew how to play with photos it might help, but I don't. Still not sure how the speedo would need to be placed/altered/changed/removed....

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
yeah, that seat is just wrong. I got the passenger seat re-padded with an extra inch of foam by Sargent's. tasteful, yet comfy for the wifey. now, if someone can come up with a sissy bar that's about 12" high and will fit the holes I drilled for the OEM bar, I'll be happy.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Whatr do you guys think of handle bars like these: iodized black

Tampa Custom Cycles Parts & Accessories Motorcycles Harley Davidson - wicked apes

Bobber Monkey Bars GhostRider Customs - monkey bars

For some reason I couldnt import them images.
Once I can stop spending money on everything else, I am thinking about color matching my lower members and triple trees to the bike and have the upper fork members, bars, and bug screen brackets black iodized... most likely mid to late next year. At the sametime I plan on doing the rotors and calibers to match my black rims... leaving only the chrome on the engine to shine... Ghost it out as much a possible... maybe the engine with the fins diamond cut. Dont think ape hangers look good on this type of bike.

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Whatr do you guys think of handle bars like these: iodized black

Tampa Custom Cycles Parts & Accessories Motorcycles Harley Davidson - wicked apes

Bobber Monkey Bars GhostRider Customs - monkey bars

For some reason I couldnt import them images.
Bobbers look pretty good.....contrary to just about everyone on this forum, I'm gonna change my bars once i'm satisfied with what I'm huntin......found a bar fab place online that says it will make just about anything one wants....sent them an email today.......haven't heard back yet.

This is their link: Rocks Chops

Anyone ever heard of them?

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
The Rocks Chops bars look interesting... namely the Groovy Bars.

As a "still-in-drool-mode" fella, I don't have a bike to measure. What's the center-to-center dimension on the stock bars? Would the Rocks Chops Groovy bars work with a 3.5" center-to center measurement?

21 - 40 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.