Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
I love that exposed drive shaft....and on a chopper even.

One of the comments at the bottom of the page was, "Choppers don't have drive shafts.....at least the one I ride...."

Whatever, close minded schmucks. I think the exposed shaft looks cool.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Yea, was up a few weeks ago actually... But, If they ever go with this style, even for a limited addition, I may pick up one...

Meh, had to leave a few comments... :D

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
The handle bars need some real stops or you may get a fully dented tank IF you have a fall.

I got a nice ding in my tank, they have removed they old blocks for the accessories on bars for this one but the bars move.

I would like a 280 0r 300 rear tire to give it that chunk factor and a intergrated LED strip for rear signals and brake

I do like that shaft drive...

Chains and belts can snap and wrap around rear tires so the shaft drive is a tech plus to me!!!
New a Harley guy who bought the farm due to a chain break at 65mph.:(

Got to check that slack boys!

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Meh, had to leave a few comments... :D
I went back and read your comments. You sure are a mean bastard, aren't you? LOL :p I liked 'em......especially the one to the dickhead about the shaft drive. :)

Why can a chopper not have a drive shaft? What kind of sense does that make? Why didn't he just say, "Real choppers don't run on unleaded gas." Makes the same kind of sense.....

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I think the exposed shaft looks cool.
roflmfao do you know how that sounds steveo, haha couldn't resist, and surprised that no one else busted your balls over it.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Some how i missed this one. This is a really nice set up. Im not a fan of rigids cuase i like my spine in one straight line, but this one is nice. Good lines and choice of paint. Those wheels must have cost a fortune.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts