Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is possible but i'm looking for the US version of the Fury logo that resides on the rear fender from new ... I have removed my VTX1300CX logo from mine and would like to see if it's possible to purchase the Black Fury Logo from the US?

If anyone knows if this is possible it would be most appreciated.

Cheers
Paul.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts

·
6,033 Posts
We got that crappy VT1300CX writing as well down under. No cool Fury writing for us. Didn't matter I took all the stickers and badges off as soon as I got it home. At least we don't get those ugly reflectors in Oz so that was one less thing to get off.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We got that crappy VT1300CX writing as well down under. No cool Fury writing for us. Didn't matter I took all the stickers and badges off as soon as I got it home. At least we don't get those ugly reflectors in Oz so that was one less thing to get off.
Sounds like the same layout to ours here in the eu/uk .. I'm happy to show people it's a honda, but they gotta look close enough so will leave that one on the fender.. I have removed the side ones those this weekend with the ole fishing wire and meths to clean the goo off.

·
6,033 Posts
Sounds like the same layout to ours here in the eu/uk .. I'm happy to show people it's a honda, but they gotta look close enough so will leave that one on the fender.. I have removed the side ones those this weekend with the ole fishing wire and meths to clean the goo off.
Yes I am sure there is only three variations of the Fury North American, AU/EU/UK and the SE Asian. From what I can see the AU/EU/UK bikes are identical. I'm happy for people to know my bike is a Honda but I hate stickers and badges that's why I take them off..........on everything. I've taken the badges off every car and bike I've ever owned......LOL:D

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
I don't mind the Fury decal. But I do hate the dealership stickers on cars/ trucks. I usually tell the salesman that unless they plan to give me an endorsement discount, he can take the stickers off. Nobody needs to know where I bought my ride. And they are getting free advertising at my expense.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't mind the Fury decal. But I do hate the dealership stickers on cars/ trucks. I usually tell the salesman that unless they plan to give me an endorsement discount, he can take the stickers off. Nobody needs to know where I bought my ride. And they are getting free advertising at my expense.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I cannot be more in agreement with you.
I just purchased my Mazda CX5 and I removed the license plate frame, which was full of publicity from the car dealer. I
hate it... Unless I received a monthly advertisement fee!)

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Sure you can, just have to know where to look, I have 1 still in the package in my toolbox at work
Ohio, Florida, Honda, Parts, Accessories, dealer, Honda Direct LIne
I can find out which one is which color tomorrow at work if you want.
Wow that would be awesome.. I am after the fury logo in either Black or Silver if thats possible.

Cheers for the help !

Paul.
but to get away from the highjack

the first 2 sets of numbers are the same 80111-MFR-
670ZA used on black, matte black, graphite black, orange and magna red
670ZB used on digital silver and white
670ZC used on bordeauxe red
670ZD used on blue
670ZE used on the matte silver

not too sure of the actual colors of the stickers other than the ZB is a metallic silver, I have that one in my toolbox.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi there Clueless,

Really appreciate the help in finding the info..

Steve (FB) gave me a link to the site and looking at the logos 80111-MFR-670ZD seems to be the one I want..

I went to get it at $7 for the logo which was cool, but asking $30 to ship it was a joke !

If anyone can get it and ship it for cheaper I would be more than happy to paypal them the cost, but I begrudge paying over the odds for a small piece of plastic in shipping :)

cheers
Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
but to get away from the highjack

the first 2 sets of numbers are the same 80111-MFR-
670ZA used on black, matte black, graphite black, orange and magna red
670ZB used on digital silver and white
670ZC used on bordeauxe red
670ZD used on blue
670ZE used on the matte silver

not too sure of the actual colors of the stickers other than the ZB is a metallic silver, I have that one in my toolbox.
Infact re-reading your message the silver is the one I need :)

If you're willing to let it go I would be happy to re-imburse you plus postage :)

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Hi there Clueless,

Really appreciate the help in finding the info..

Steve (FB) gave me a link to the site and looking at the logos 80111-MFR-670ZD seems to be the one I want..

I went to get it at $7 for the logo which was cool, but asking $30 to ship it was a joke !

If anyone can get it and ship it for cheaper I would be more than happy to paypal them the cost, but I begrudge paying over the odds for a small piece of plastic in shipping :)

cheers
Paul.
$30 for a letter size package & for a $7 sticker ??? :eek: Fkn outrageous rip off shipping cost from a site sponsor :mad:

·
6,033 Posts
$30 for a letter size package & for a $7 sticker ??? :eek: Fkn outrageous rip off shipping cost from a site sponsor :mad:
I had one vendor want to charge US $90 to post US $13 worth of bolts. When I called them out they said that's what their shipping calculator said. I pointed out that they ship free in the US, ovenight in the US was $9-95 and a 20 LB large flat rate international box from USPS was $51 so there was no way two bolts posted to Oz could possibly cost US $90. They still argued with me,even when I pointed out that I had an invoice from them for the risers I bought from them almost three years earlier showing USPS international air mail to Oz for $40 and the risers weighed a lot more than two bolts. I ended up getting them to post the bolts to my buddy in CA and forget about sending them to me in Sydney.

What is so hard about sending the junior to the post office two or three times a week? Heck on minimum wages that is only $7 or $8 for the hour it takes them to post a bucket load of orders.

·
Premium Member
1,799 Posts
What is so hard about sending the junior to the post office two or three times a week? Heck on minimum wages that is only $7 or $8 for the hour it takes them to post a bucket load of orders.
You don't even have to do that anymore. You can get online and request as many boxes, labels, and even rolls of packing tape, as you want and they deliver it to your door free of charge. All you have to do is put the stuff in a box, then get online, and they come back and pick it up.

·
6,033 Posts
You don't even have to do that anymore. You can get online and request as many boxes, labels, and even rolls of packing tape, as you want and they deliver it to your door free of charge. All you have to do is put the stuff in a box, then get online, and they come back and pick it up.
Wow, that's great service from the US postal service. That means there is no excuse for rip off shipping charges.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts