Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is possible but i'm looking for the US version of the Fury logo that resides on the rear fender from new ... I have removed my VTX1300CX logo from mine and would like to see if it's possible to purchase the Black Fury Logo from the US?

If anyone knows if this is possible it would be most appreciated.

Cheers
Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We got that crappy VT1300CX writing as well down under. No cool Fury writing for us. Didn't matter I took all the stickers and badges off as soon as I got it home. At least we don't get those ugly reflectors in Oz so that was one less thing to get off.
Sounds like the same layout to ours here in the eu/uk .. I'm happy to show people it's a honda, but they gotta look close enough so will leave that one on the fender.. I have removed the side ones those this weekend with the ole fishing wire and meths to clean the goo off.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi there Clueless,

Really appreciate the help in finding the info..

Steve (FB) gave me a link to the site and looking at the logos 80111-MFR-670ZD seems to be the one I want..

I went to get it at $7 for the logo which was cool, but asking $30 to ship it was a joke !

If anyone can get it and ship it for cheaper I would be more than happy to paypal them the cost, but I begrudge paying over the odds for a small piece of plastic in shipping :)

cheers
Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
but to get away from the highjack

the first 2 sets of numbers are the same 80111-MFR-
670ZA used on black, matte black, graphite black, orange and magna red
670ZB used on digital silver and white
670ZC used on bordeauxe red
670ZD used on blue
670ZE used on the matte silver

not too sure of the actual colors of the stickers other than the ZB is a metallic silver, I have that one in my toolbox.
Infact re-reading your message the silver is the one I need :)

If you're willing to let it go I would be happy to re-imburse you plus postage :)

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
John,

You are a gentleman and a scholar !

Badge arrived today and duly fitted.. Really really pleased and much happier with the new logo from the old one as you can see..

Thanks once again !!!

Hammy :)

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Do you guys have personalized license plates In the UK for Bikes? (I like the web address at the bottom of your tag):)
TAZ
:confused:
Thanks guys and Taz.. I ordered the plate online (Little smaller than it should be (9x2" instead of the standard 11x8") and asked them to put the forum address at the bottom. Been stopped once by the police (asking to look at the bike as he had never seen a fury before!) I told them I thought it was because of my number plate but he was very obliging saying it showed the back tyre off nicely :D

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hehe.. we have a few posters on my old forum (Suzuki Intruder UK) that I moderate and they lurk for eons then suddenly come out of the woodwork and post a message to everyones astoundment...

Each to their own, but yeah it does cause a giggle at time :)

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Hi folks...

Anyone able to grab this for me please and post to the UK?

Want to add it to my this Fury the same as my last one, but they don't offer postage to the UK..

Happy to reimburse all costs.

Thanks
Hammy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts