Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
John,

You are a gentleman and a scholar !

Badge arrived today and duly fitted.. Really really pleased and much happier with the new logo from the old one as you can see..

Thanks once again !!!

Hammy :)

·
Premium Member
6,303 Posts
Question...

Do you guys have personalized license plates In the UK for Bikes? (I like the web address at the bottom of your tag):)
TAZ
:confused:

·
6,023 Posts
I had the cool fury logo on my 2010 one but I can't stand stickers on new vehicles unless I chose to put it on so that was the first thing I did as soon as I got home from dealer... Followed by the number plate holder !!! :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I had the boring X logo on my 2010, didn't matter as all the stickers and badges came off the moment I got the bike home. The dealer number plate frame came off the following day.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Do you guys have personalized license plates In the UK for Bikes? (I like the web address at the bottom of your tag):)
TAZ
Thanks guys and Taz.. I ordered the plate online (Little smaller than it should be (9x2" instead of the standard 11x8") and asked them to put the forum address at the bottom. Been stopped once by the police (asking to look at the bike as he had never seen a fury before!) I told them I thought it was because of my number plate but he was very obliging saying it showed the back tyre off nicely :D

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
TAZ
UK number plate regs suck :mad: it's on my list, I have some ideas for integrating it into the fender - a beaver tail mod if you like :D. Will work on it over the winter....

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
Thanks guys and Taz.. I ordered the plate online (Little smaller than it should be (9x2" instead of the standard 11x8") and asked them to put the forum address at the bottom. Been stopped once by the police (asking to look at the bike as he had never seen a fury before!) I told them I thought it was because of my number plate but he was very obliging saying it showed the back tyre off nicely :D
That web address is a great idea Hammy, I'm about to order a smaller plate than the current legal billboard so will get the web address on :D:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Hammy. How you doing mate ?
I just put a 7x4 inch plate on my accutronics plate bracket. I had a 7x5 when you saw it at the c/hot rod show. See how we go with Mr Bill now.
Also had a pressed white Spanish plate made for the road trip September. Hope to keep the Spanish police out of my wallet. :):)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
That web address is a great idea Hammy, I'm about to order a smaller plate than the current legal billboard so will get the web address on :D:cool:
Hey Hammy, you weren't kiddin! Ordered my "non legal" plate yesterday, got an email estimating August 4 delivery date. Received it today! Thanks for the tipoff :D. Lookin forward to Loosing the billboard. Should reduce the drag factor big time:D:cool::D

21 - 40 of 47 Posts