Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone that ordered a Fury, received it yet? My dealer told me today mine has been delayed for some reason for a month! He thought it was a customs issue but wasn't sure. A friend of mine at a different dealer was told his was delayed because of an issue they found during production. Yikes! I'm starting to think I might just eat the deposit and opt for a new bike of a different brand. Not as sharp looking as the Fury but hey, I'll be riding! I sold my last one already so here I sit on the PC when I should be riding! SUCKS!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone that ordered a Fury, received it yet? My dealer told me today mine has been delayed for some reason for a month! He thought it was a customs issue but wasn't sure. A friend of mine at a different dealer was told his was delayed because of an issue they found during production. Yikes! I'm starting to think I might just eat the deposit and opt for a new bike of a different brand. Not as sharp looking as the Fury but hey, I'll be riding! I sold my last one already so here I sit on the PC when I should be riding! SUCKS!
Be patient! Heartland Honda in Springdale, Arkansas just unveiled the Fury at their dealership this very evening! Granted......it's the only one is Arkansas & Oklahoma at this time. You should have receive yours by the first week in May.

·
Registered
19 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts