Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, If anyone is interested in getting a full Honda Service Manual for the VT1300CX/A on Compact Disc, I have some for sale on eBay. They are currently listed on eBay as item number 200575232998. The manual has over 600 pages of information, pics and diagrams.

(2010 Honda Fury VT1300CX/A Service/Repair/Maint. Manual - eBay (item 200575232998 end time Feb-20-11 16:58:32 PST)). If you can't find that, just look at what is listed for "doctorgary2".

This manual includes the ABS. If the listing is not still there when you look, just check to see if it's shown as being relisted. I won't be listing these all of the time, so just keep watching if you're interested. Alternatively just ask me if I can list one for you.

Cheers

Gary

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
are these manuals that you scanned in and are selling or some type of original discs that you got a hold of and are selling? if they are scanned copies you might want to think about copyright infringement, just a word of advice, would be better to sell them through the forums if they are personal copies that you made.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mailed

I jumped on this one. I have been waiting for this since I got my bike a year and a half ago. :D
Hi Todd, It's just gone in the post for you. Cheers. Gary

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Australia is the new China? :p

Even if they're not scanned in ... if he got this on disc and duplicated copies to sell, that'd be a no-no, too.

This is interesting too ... look at the BEWARE clause:
Honda Fury VT1300CX Service Manual Repair Book Part# 61MFR00 | Brooklyn | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 5762646
lmfao I guess so, I don't care personally I was just trying to help him out so he doesn't get in trouble, I bought a manual on eBay for like $20 so I don't have to be next to a computer or print something out every time I want to fix something or work on something.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ABS or NON ABS

So is this manual for both the standard and ABS Fury’s?
Having had both manuals they are different. The ABS manual (Honda Part # 61MFR01) appears to cover both models. It has the same content list as the Non ABS manual (Honda Part # 61MFR00) but has an extra section in it for the ABS. If you look at the two different manuals, one is shown as VT1300CX while the ABS is shown as VT1300CX/A (this is the one I am selling). Hope that helps. Cheers. Gary

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New eBay Listing

Hi, If anyone is interested in getting a full Honda Service Manual for the VT1300CX/A on Compact Disc, I have some for sale on eBay. They are currently listed on eBay as item number 200575232998. The manual has over 600 pages of information, pics and diagrams.

(2010 Honda Fury VT1300CX/A Service/Repair/Maint. Manual - eBay (item 200575232998 end time Feb-20-11 16:58:32 PST)). If you can't find that, just look at what is listed for "doctorgary2".

This manual includes the ABS. If the listing is not still there when you look, just check to see if it's shown as being relisted. I won't be listing these all of the time, so just keep watching if you're interested. Alternatively just ask me if I can list one for you.

Cheers

Gary
The lot in the ebay listing have sold out. Here is a new listing for them (probably the last lot I will be able to get). Cheers

US Listing

2010 Honda Fury VT1300CX/A Service/Repair/Maint. Manual - eBay (item 200577720507 end time Feb-27-11 15:05:11 PST)

Australian Listing

2010 Honda Fury VT1300CX/A Service/Repair/Maint. Manual (eBay item 200577724204 end time 28-Feb-11 10:18:36 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

·
Registered
724 Posts
I received my disc today. It is a scanned manual in PDF format. It is like 243 megabytes or something. This does cover the ABS model as well. I plan on printing this out and putting it in a folder for easier reference. It was worth the money and plan on reading it in my porcelain office. If anyone is interested I can see what I can do to get you a copy.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I received my disc today. It is a scanned manual in PDF format. It is like 243 megabytes or something. This does cover the ABS model as well. I plan on printing this out and putting it in a folder for easier reference. It was worth the money and plan on reading it in my porcelain office. If anyone is interested I can see what I can do to get you a copy.
Thanks. You bought it off me and are now going to copy it. I don't mind you doing a copy for yourself, but......... Please remember that ALL money raised from these sales is being donated to the Children's Hospital (fact - as stated in the covering letter you got with the disc).

Note to others...... it's only $20 to buy it and the money goes to charity. There are only 7 discs left!

2010 Honda Fury VT1300CX/A Service/Repair/Maint. Manual - eBay (item 200581536287 end time Mar-09-11 22:43:02 PST)

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you have the one for non abs?
This manual includes the ABS model (VT1300CX/A). I don't have the non ABS (VT1300CX).

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok send me a disc with the info for the charity and I will send them the $20. Sorry man that's just how we do it here in New York !
Hi, If you want the disc you will need to buy it through the eBay listing. Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Thanks. You bought it off me and are now going to copy it. I don't mind you doing a copy for yourself, but......... Please remember that ALL money raised from these sales is being donated to the Children's Hospital (fact - as stated in the covering letter you got with the disc).

Note to others...... it's only $20 to buy it and the money goes to charity. There are only 7 discs left!

2010 Honda Fury VT1300CX/A Service/Repair/Maint. Manual - eBay (item 200581536287 end time Mar-09-11 22:43:02 PST)
ROFLMAO it's OK for you to do it to Helm/Honda, but you don't want anyone else to do it to you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts