Honda Fury Forums: banner

Please click on your choice only if you are willing to order!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the OFFICIAL THREAD for the FURY-NATION PATCH representing all 50 states. I would like to state that I feel other countries that have Fury owners should look to do the same for thier country and be proude to represent their homeland while riding.

We have a couple of open questions and would greatly appreciate insight and productive comments from all forum members.

1. What size should this patch be? A back patch, a small patch or both?

2. Have 'UNITED STATES' on top with the outline of the states or just the outline of the states?

3. How many would you want?

I have added a 30 day poll above to keep record of quantity. Please fill it out if you have not already.

Have messaged Shorty for pricing on both sizes. Should have them shortly...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Like I've said before, no matter what gets decided for this patch these are my certainties:

1)Big back patch. I would be awesome to have this image displayed proudly across my back.
3)I'll definitely take 1.

and if 2) is our only options at this point, my vote goes for - outline only.

EITHER WAY! I want this one big!

(I still would like to see the hyphen disappear)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Just an FYI - if it turns out I'm the only one who wants a big'n (as it seems the consensus is going) I'll settle for a small'n!

I'm flexible. :p

·
Registered
470 Posts
like the patch, would buy both small and large..... just my 2 cents: drop nation and center fury. we have the map and U.S. for inclusion of everyone. i can't put my finger on it but fury nation doen't seem right maybe fury, fury riders... jusy my 2 cents.

could be from the little kid down the the street, can't say fury says furry and i'm thinking furry nation

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
...and i'm thinking furry nation
Dang Roofs now you've done it. Now thats all of us are going think when we read it! :eek:

Alright 3 big!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
the skull does not appeal to me.
i'd like to see a narrow version of the stars and stripes, kind of wavy looking,
with Fury Nation underneath it.
a rectangular patch would be my suggestion for it.
but, round is fine--maybe 5" in diameter.

*omg, i just expressed a critical opinion. i'm getting a little shaky now. <whew>
**roofsc, we could use the little tribbles from star trek for furry nation. how cute would that be? little biker boys with their furry little bikies.
awwww:D

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Has this turned into the "Furby Nation" bike club?

<note to self> Don't type unless you have something good to say</note to self>

·
Registered
630 Posts
Ill take it however you guys make it, but if any custom work can be done. I would rather have just the skull and the red wings

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Make it round patch and curve the lettering on top and bottom and have the skull and wings in middle.

How about FOG - Fury Owners Group - lol

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Here is the small patch 3 X 4.

Here is the Large patch 6.5 X 10.

And a T-shirt.
Front

Back

OK, so what are we doing?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts