Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, here it is... I got the guinie pig cutout today. This thing is huge and pretty heavy and fricken sweet! :p

I picked up my 2 .45's today, so I posed it up against the new trophy for a size comparison.

So here's the deal:

I bought 3 of them, 1 for me as a momento for my August 2009 win and for the 2009 Fury of the Year Runner up.

1 is going to MyFuryRide for being the 2010 Fury of the Year Runner up & the other is going to tdbeers for being the 2010 Fury of the Year.

They run $60 a piece, so this is my good deed to the forum for now...

Now, the better news! If you have won a Fury of the Month title, you have the option to purchase one of these bad boys! NO EXCEPTIONS! I want to keep these as a limited item...

I will also be adding the custom plaques to the stand below the Fury :cool:

I'll take more pictures tomorrow with it proped up by my Fury ;)

I'm going to pick up a flat rate box from USPS to see if it will fit so

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
For all you non-techies, if you're trying to get the best view of what Predator has posted, you can reduce the size of the thread's webpage in the lower right corner of Internet Explorer.

The fonts and the rest of this page will be too tiny to read at 50%, but you'll be able to see the entire picture Pred posted so you can appreciate the "big picture"

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
That's COOL!!!!
I can't wait to win one of those guns!!:p
That's a great trophy! I WANT IT!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Yee haa!! :D

Predator you got that on a cad file?

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, the guy spent about an hour modifying the cuts.

And there is no way those guns are going any where :p

·
Banned
317 Posts
trophy

guys come on if you need something cut out let me know i have 3 5,000 watt lasers this is a plasma cut trophy.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guys come on if you need something cut out let me know i have 3 5,000 watt lasers this is a plasma cut trophy.
Thanks for the offer, never seen any of your work before. As for the trophies, all of the details have already been worked out with the current Plasma Cam guy :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Nice Job John! Looking forward having a small token of my June fury of the month win. Let me know when they are ready to go and where to send the payment.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HaHa, when I gave hime everything, I was expecting a "small" momento. The pictures do it no justice, this thing is BIG and heavy :p

·
Registered
364 Posts
And there is no way those guns are going any where :p
False advertising!
Thats like seeing a picture of a Harley with a 3/4 naked chick on it.... I'd only buy it for the chick but when I went to the dealership all they had was their motorcycles....

nice trophy though.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chrome???:cool:
I do not have access to a chrome shop... this could be done on your own though. I'm sure we could get all of them chromed at the right shop for the right price :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts