Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
COME ON DOWN TO JUST FOR FUN HONDA

...2 more here in Middlefield, Ohio...a black one thats in Demo service till July and a Silver thats available right now!..................

I sold the next Black inbound yesterday.....but we have more coming in that color.....

:eek:Dk red on the floor...

:eek:Silver on the floor...

:cool:Black ready for a test ride......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update.......

Blk sold......

Silver sold.....

Limited on the floor now with the Dk Red also

Blue should be here in a day or two....

Black and Silver auto replace will both be here within a week!.............

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
update.......

:eek:Limited on the Floor!!....$13499 + 99.50 doc +tax...thats it!!!!!!!!

:eek:Dark Red on the Floor...$12999 + 99.50 doc +TAX...THATS IT!!!!!

...call today, ride today....ASK FOR "KEN" AT..440-632-1362

JUST FOR FUN HONDA
15255 KINSMANN RD.(RT87)
MIDDLEFIELD, OH, 44062
justforfunhonda.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE.....Blue ones here now...Black on its way!...second DkRED here also

1-Blue
1-Silver
1-Limited
2-Dk Red

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm not a dealer but I rode down to Gulf Shores Powersports in south Alabama yesterday because I'd heard they had a Dark Red one on the floor. I had time to fully inspect the bike before a salesman showed up. I asked if I could take a test ride, negative. It was in the store so I asked if he would at least roll it outside so that I could see it in the sunlight, he did. I tried to haggle on the price w/o any luck. He said that they would take 12,999 plus doc fee of $169 and sales tax which put it at $13,736. out the door.

I mentioned about chroming the wheels and he said that they could send them off to Classic Components located in Santa Ana, California.. $750.00 ballpark figure?

The salesman said that initially they were going to charge a freight fee of $500 but not at this time.

Just thought I'd share this 411. I'm waiting on my local dealer to get one in for me due to the great relationship I have with the service, parts and everyone that works there.

They have really taken good care of me over the years and I wouldn't ruin it to save a few bucks down the road.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That sounds like a bargain, mine was $15,166.95 out the door with tax, & title. I purchased the black one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts