Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, hope all has been well. I miss this forum, lots a great people and advice.

I had put an ad on here a little less than a year ago and then had a local guy say he wanted to buy all of the parts. We went back and forth for a few months and he took some of them then dispersed on me. I'm cleaning up the garage and need to get them to someone who needs them. I sold my Fury in April or so for a Softail and then eventually settled into a Road King. Miss the Fury I have to say. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford both.

I have a tank and both fenders along with a boulevard windshield for sale. The tank and fenders were originally matte grey but they have been sanded down and are ready for primer. I bought this extra set of tins to shoot in an old school copper so I could switch back and forth between black and copper when I wanted. Then I sold the bike on a whim.

The tank is perfect, no dings or anything. same with the fenders. They just need to be painted. The boulevard windshield is in good shape and the chrome mounts are in perfect shape.

I will send pics to any replies. I'm asking $125 for the tank, $50 each fender and $50 for the windshield.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey, hope all has been well. I miss this forum, lots a great people and advice.

I had put an ad on here a little less than a year ago and then had a local guy say he wanted to buy all of the parts. We went back and forth for a few months and he took some of them then dispersed on me. I'm cleaning up the garage and need to get them to someone who needs them. I sold my Fury in April or so for a Softail and then eventually settled into a Road King. Miss the Fury I have to say. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford both.

I have a tank and both fenders along with a boulevard windshield for sale. The tank and fenders were originally matte grey but they have been sanded down and are ready for primer. I bought this extra set of tins to shoot in an old school copper so I could switch back and forth between black and copper when I wanted. Then I sold the bike on a whim.

The tank is perfect, no dings or anything. same with the fenders. They just need to be painted. The boulevard windshield is in good shape and the chrome mounts are in perfect shape.

I will send pics to any replies. I'm asking $125 for the tank, $50 each fender and $50 for the windshield.
dm when you can,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts