Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
So I see you have the Cobra air intake and swept pipes. What did you do for a fuel controller, I am at the same place, I haven't installed the air intake, though I have it. Would rather ride then wrench. I have a Dyna Jet Commander V, bike came with. Can't decide whether to do a holy grail reflash or go with Cobra fuel control or try to reprogram mine. How are you running yours?

· Registered
2015 Furry
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I see you have the Cobra air intake and swept pipes. What did you do for a fuel controller, I am at the same place, I haven't installed the air intake, though I have it. Would rather ride then wrench. I have a Dyna Jet Commander V, bike came with. Can't decide whether to do a holy grail reflash or go with Cobra fuel control or try to reprogram mine. How are you running yours?
Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design

This is the controller installed, it has been flawless!

· Registered
2015 Furry
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YEAH BABY!! Bring it on!! I have been in the garage with my baby for a few hours. I miss riding every day. This week my allergies have been killing me and Ians leftover rain is coming tomorrow.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Hand Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Finger Gadget
Tire Fuel tank Sky Cloud Automotive tire
Outerwear Shoulder Fashion Textile Sleeve

Soon you will be sporting this awesome Fury hoodie up there in the cool North East!!

· Registered
720 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
Amazingly Sweet Fury. I'm getting that same seat thanks for the pics. Is it as comfortable as it looks?
Only had it on 2-3 weeks & it’s still firm yet everyone says they need a few months to ‘ride in’ & shape to your arse yet that support on your lower back is freakin beautiful !! It is really well made & super solid

I had the fwd controls on before I put that seat on & didn’t like them much. That seat now lets me completely relax back into the bike & the controls now feel spot on. It’s a great riding position for me so no more changing

· Registered
130 Posts
Only had it on 2-3 weeks & it’s still firm yet everyone says they need a few months to ‘ride in’ & shape to your arse yet that support on your lower back is freakin beautiful !! It is really well made & super solid

I had the fwd controls on before I put that seat on & didn’t like them much. That seat now lets me completely relax back into the bike & the controls now feel spot on. It’s a great riding position for me so no more changing
Those are great mods. Love the bars.

· Registered
259 Posts
Those are great mods. Love the bars.
Yeah they really feel great as I’m 6’3 & love the room with them pushed fwd ..I was struggling to keep them tight. I’ve learnt not to use the bars to reposition myself on the bike. Really it is hard to lock down bars with that leverage

That said I’m used to them now & we get along fine

· Registered
720 Posts
Yeah they really feel great as I’m 6’3 & love the room with them pushed fwd ..I was struggling to keep them tight. I’ve learnt not to use the bars to reposition myself on the bike. Really it is hard to lock down bars with that leverage

That said I’m used to them now & we get along fine
Make that ride yours my brother

1 - 20 of 45 Posts