Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody.Just trying to find out what kind of power does this thing have?Not what the #'s are but how does it feel?Does it have balls or not.I love the look of the Fury its bad ass.Hope it can back it up!The last bike i had was a shadow spirit 750,wasn't much power but the Fury is almost twice the size.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Man the power is just fine. I was also worried being that I was givivng up an 1800 and going down but the wight diff. makes up for it. Plus the bike is balanced perfect so dont be worried.

·
Registered
36 Posts
agreed...the fury has plenty of umph to it....you won't regret it.;)

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
I agree, power is very good for this size bike.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Went from a sport bike to the Fury and haven't regretted it for a second. The power is surprisingly strong. I was concerned because I have a friend with a 1300 VTX and he was always slow. The fuel injection and cam really wake this motor up. An exhaust, intake, and power commander should also make a huge difference (when they are developed for our bike).

·
Registered
10 Posts
I see you have 49 of 500 Where did you get this numbers. My tag says ####000039. Is this build number?
Tried to find the number of SE models being released but couldn't find anything definitive.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I see you have 49 of 500 Where did you get this numbers. My tag says ####000039. Is this build number?
Tried to find the number of SE models being released but couldn't find anything definitive.

Cheers
I believe it is only for the Matt Silver SE. It is the last 3 of the vin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts