Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yahoo!! I just got back from one my annual poker runs and it was really nice for the second year in a row to capture and retained the title for the second year in a row the trophy for best custom bike.

Attachments

· Premium Member
898 Posts
Sweet bike Dave. I give it 5 thumbs up!

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Congrats Dave it's well deserved as you have put a lot of time and money into the bike and it's looking good!

· Registered
479 Posts
Congrats Dave!

· Registered
276 Posts
Awesome Fury Dave, between the chrome and the beautiful shine. Congrats..." cover your eyes matte silv owners" I go back n forth thinking at times inshould got a nice shiny color... Hehe... I have mentioned I love detailing and I do miss the waxing etc

· Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How many Hummer Hybrids have you seen on the road? This was a slam dunk. Again, wtg Dave.:)
I thought I was all done with toys around the house now that my kids are grown and gone but I soon found out its one big cycle once the grand kids come along and I now have more toys around my house than I ever did.

· Registered
479 Posts
I'm in the same boat Dave, "Ain't life great"?

· Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Let me repeat what has been said, Congratulations! She's a beauty for sure :cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.