Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyones always looking to spot that fury on the road. A CC they have a list of fury owners on their site. some familiar faces and some new ones. They list where they are from, so you might have a owner near you and didnt even know it. Here is the list.

Honda Fury Motorcycle Owners

·
Registered
481 Posts
That's an interesting link... it shows two in Alabama and the other one is at the north end of the state but he does have good taste by owning the red one :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
wow im screwed im surrounded by states with no registered riders, when i do get mine i guess ill just stand out a bit more.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow im screwed im surrounded by states with no registered riders, when i do get mine i guess ill just stand out a bit more.
lol, these are just people that bought from cc. I am thinking about sending some of these folks emails, inviting them to to forums....or is that too pushy?

Going to be researching the Honda "Club" sight for fury riders also. The search engine really sucks, will prob have to do it state by state.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I was really surprised that all the way down to Dallas, TX from Pittsburg, KS, I didn't see one other Fury. That was about a 900 mile round trip and not even one other Fury. One my HD riding buddies travels all over the place, and he says he is very surprised that he hasn't seen any either.

My local Honda dealer says he's kinda' bummed because mine is the only Fury he has sold. I think he sells more Gold Wings than anything else......well...he sells a lot of four wheelers and other off road stuff, but no Furys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts