Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Here's two pics of the SWR-9 vtx riser on a fury from an older post by bikerchic. I'm thinkin' this is exactly what the new riser's will give you, with the slight difference of the aformentioned machining difference at the top of the risers. At least, that's my expectation when I ordered the SWR-27's; guess we'll all find out soon enough :)
Does anyone else think that the pic attached with risers really makes the instrument cluster look strange "dangling" in mid air??? Most other bikes out there don't have the instruments mounted there, JMHO

Does anyone else think that the pic attached with risers really makes the instrument cluster look strange "dangling" in mid air??? Most other bikes out there don't have the instruments mounted there, JMHO
I'd like to see a picture from the front (sitting on the seat) and from the side to see what the pull back looks like.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.