Honda Fury Forums: banner

Fury Risers at Scootworks

8K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  BluFury 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Cool to see more products continuing to come out. I'm with Chopped, like the bars kinda the way they are. Looks more streamline, and a little meaner stance IMO than a more "laid back" set of bars. To each his own! Thats the cool part, we each get to make our bikes exactly the way WE want them:cool:

#15 ·
I believe you are correct, Stonewheel. I have the pull-back risers on my VTX, but was waiting (patiently);) for the Fury specific ones. I thought they might change the style of them to more reflect the Fury style. Looks to be the case. I almost got the 1300 ones last week. Good timing..........:cool:

#17 ·
Not sure if these would work for me or not! I would like to raise the bars up some to bring them up to me. As it is now the arms go down on a slant. As far as reach goes I like them where they are at now. This might bring them back to much. Almost wish I could sit on someones bike that has them just to check it out!:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.