Honda Fury Forums: banner

Fury Risers at Scootworks

8K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  BluFury 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Cool to see more products continuing to come out. I'm with Chopped, like the bars kinda the way they are. Looks more streamline, and a little meaner stance IMO than a more "laid back" set of bars. To each his own! Thats the cool part, we each get to make our bikes exactly the way WE want them:cool:

#14 · (Edited)
The new Fury risers SWR-27 look to be the same risers as the SWR-9's for the VTX, except machined a little finer at the top, which looks a little better imho. Otherwise dimensions seem the same; rise and pullback as listed on scootworks website is the same for each one:

SCOOTWORKS RISERS FOR HONDA FURY from SCOOTWORKS INC.

SCOOTWORKS SWR-9 RISERS FOR HONDA VTX1300C from SCOOTWORKS INC.

Here's two pics of the SWR-9 vtx riser on a fury from an older post by bikerchic. I'm thinkin' this is exactly what the new riser's will give you, with the slight difference of the aformentioned machining difference at the top of the risers. At least, that's my expectation when I ordered the SWR-27's; guess we'll all find out soon enough :)

Attachments

#18 ·
The new Fury risers SWR-27 look to be the same risers as the SWR-9's for the VTX, except machined a little finer at the top, which looks a little better imho. Otherwise dimensions seem the same; rise and pullback as listed on scootworks website is the same for each one:

SCOOTWORKS RISERS FOR HONDA FURY from SCOOTWORKS INC.

SCOOTWORKS SWR-9 RISERS FOR HONDA VTX1300C from SCOOTWORKS INC.

Here's two pics of the SWR-9 vtx riser on a fury from an older post by bikerchic. I'm thinkin' this is exactly what the new riser's will give you, with the slight difference of the aformentioned machining difference at the top of the risers. At least, that's my expectation when I ordered the SWR-27's; guess we'll all find out soon enough :)
Looks to me like you would need all new cables. In those pics, it looks like every cable is stretched to its limit. Would not be good in the long run like that.

#15 ·
I believe you are correct, Stonewheel. I have the pull-back risers on my VTX, but was waiting (patiently);) for the Fury specific ones. I thought they might change the style of them to more reflect the Fury style. Looks to be the case. I almost got the 1300 ones last week. Good timing..........:cool:

#17 ·
Not sure if these would work for me or not! I would like to raise the bars up some to bring them up to me. As it is now the arms go down on a slant. As far as reach goes I like them where they are at now. This might bring them back to much. Almost wish I could sit on someones bike that has them just to check it out!:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.